Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
it seemed to me that there would be Ashley in this update, I must have been mistaken in reading this messages (DeepSleep). whatever it will surely come back soon in a scene ... I hope
I too did mean that Deep had write that in one of the post shared by Mr. Darkman_13 :)
So you are a Ashley "fan" too?
Even as a nice woman you are a hero too, sharing with the rest of us suckers haha:ROFLMAO: THANK YOU HUN:love:

Last edited:

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020

View attachment 617832
Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the early release.

Here is the link to update 1.9 compressed: Here

update 1.9_BIG (6 GB): Here
Other versions are coming soon
-------------------------

Save 1 Is Diane's path

Save 3 is Jeremy's path

All scenes are unlocked in included save.

Here is Map

Final scene list:

Home with Andrew and John - There are two separate scenes for John. Depends on your choice. This time choice is not added to skip a scene. Both will lead to something.
Small shop scene. Friend behind the bar (Depends on previous choices but is unlocked with included save). Rebecca's scene, Sergey (different endings), Work at the office - There are two different scenes. One is for Diane's path and another for Jeremy's path. Both path's are available with included saves.

Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.

If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail.

There is a Map in the game folder to help you navigate around.

You can use SHIFT or Right mouse button to hide text box.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
I'm a newbie to all this, so please bare with me. Will this work on mac? Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
it won't.
1. Download the game from your quoted post.

2.Download the native RPG Maker MV Mac launcher (v1.62) from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/post-2065717

3. Right click on the game.app -> show contents. Navigate to folder Resources/app.nw and paste the WWW folder from the downloaded Windows file into it.

4. Enjoy the game.
Thank you very much! Not sure I have this right....
I did as you instructed, I moved the WWW folder from the downloaded game file and placed it in the Contents>Resources>app.nw of the RPG maker mv-engine for mac.
Then went back up to the top of the file and clicked the 'Game" icon. I get a "Your file was not found" message. Sorry to bother you with this. I'm just new...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much! Not sure I have this right....
I did as you instructed, I moved the WWW folder from the downloaded game file and placed it in the Contents>Resources>app.nw of the RPG maker mv-engine for mac.
Then went back up to the top of the file and clicked the 'Game" icon. I get a "Your file was not found" message. Sorry to bother you with this. I'm just new...
sorry.. not the WWW folder BUT everything inside the WWW folder belongs into app.nw.

Reactions: HulaMaster
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes