Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
ty this is my save if you want check
Not that i am certain, but it looks like you haven't turned down Jeremy since you can have fun with him later on.
Like i did though, so did i "ignore" when Diane was angry at Timothy(not taking Timothy's side) and when you get the choice to climb up the ladder to find the work-outfit you should refuse to do it. :)
But at least i hope the provided save helped you out :)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Not that i am certain, but it looks like you haven't turned down Jeremy since you can have fun with him later on.
Like i did though, so did i "ignore" when Diane was angry at Timothy(not taking Timothy's side) and when you get the choice to climb up the ladder to find the work-outfit you should refuse to do it. :)
But at least i hope the provided save helped you out :)
Yes with your save i do it

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
When you get your 1st massage with Emily is it better to have Emily interrupt or not? Obviously if she doesn't you get a good fingering scene then and there but if she does does she get involved next time or something?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It's big man
In unofficiall crunched version due to strong compression poor image and video quality, especially noticeable on the big screen. Here link for compressed Renpy (487 MB):

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why tf do ppl play on their phones except some average mobile game from AppStore. I still don’t get it..

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Game crashed after Anna got caught steeling the documents from the save.
Does someone has a save before or lightly after this event?

EDIT: Get one in post #1336

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes