Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
lol, yes you're right. I mentioned the grocery girl as we saw her a couple of times now ^^
lol, yes you're right. I mentioned the grocery girl as we saw her a couple of times now ^^
And alas to that, on both counts. The game could bear more of girl on girl action. As far as I am concerned, both aforementioned ladies would be more than welcome to have a rumble with our favorite girl. But, it seems to me that girl from the shop does not look the same as before (compare the scene when Anna is buying victuals for Alfred), although those shorts and sandals are quite becoming.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I think there will be big changes in the next version (s)!
Anna finally begins to understand that she is no longer attracted to Andrew!
It was starting to annoy me to see her so naive and faithful for nothing.
In this version 1.9 it's nice to see an Anna who begins to gain self-confidence, who begins to know what she wants.
Thanks to the devs for giving it a little more consistency in this version. More personality.
Come on Anna, it's time to fall into John's arms once and for all ^^
...or fall into hobo's arms)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a compressed RPGM version that I am missing? I can't download huge files, and my saves are for the RPGM version, and I just caught back up all my saves and really don't wanna go through all that again. I see the Compressed Renpy version...but...it just wouldn't do me any good unless I feel like replaying everything, yet again. lol

EDIT: Nevermind....got it. I drink too much alcohol during quarantine haha

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
More stories with Sergey, please. The situation of Andrew and Anna working for him is quite hot.
It looks like Andrew was meeting with non other then Fitzgerald while Anna and Sergey where having car sex which could lead to interesing outcomes in future updates.

Reactions: tata19

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It looks like Andrew was meeting with non other then Fitzgerald while Anna and Sergey where having car sex which could lead to interesing outcomes in future updates.
That's not what I picked up from that, but sure..I could see that as a possibility. But, it would make sense as to why he is the way is is with Anna...maybe trying to keep her from being corrupted and keep her innocent (little does he know she's changing regardless of him)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That was Fitzgerald's punk wannabe "bodyguard" ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
26-9 fitz 4.jpg

Weekly update

After reading a lot of comments about the previous update I decided to add and change a bit some of the scenes. There will be added a choice for John's scene to not get together with him at all as a lot of people want to opt out of action even if they have done it before. There will also be added renders to Jeremy's scene and it will be a bit rougher. It's my fault that I didn't polish that scene as I rushed to finish the update. Jeremy will be back to normal again :)
As for the next release I have almost done writing scenes and already started setting them up in Daz. As we know I didn't include Ashley's scene in 1.9 so it will be coming in the next update. Also, Fitzgerald's scene will be added. There will also be interesting stuff as we will be able to control Rebecca for some scenes. We know that Dilan is waiting for her and there will be some more action. Anna will get some further content with him also. Our friend behind the bar will get in trouble and who else but Anna will get him out of it :)
There are also speculations about where Andrew went when Anna came back from Sergey's and truth to be told it will twist the plot by a lot :)
Thank you again for your amazing support, it means a lot for Anna.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 634000

Weekly update

After reading a lot of comments about the previous update I decided to add and change a bit some of the scenes. There will be added a choice for John's scene to not get together with him at all as a lot of people want to opt out of action even if they have done it before. There will also be added renders to Jeremy's scene and it will be a bit rougher. It's my fault that I didn't polish that scene as I rushed to finish the update. Jeremy will be back to normal again :)
As for the next release I have almost done writing scenes and already started setting them up in Daz. As we know I didn't include Ashley's scene in 1.9 so it will be coming in the next update. Also, Fitzgerald's scene will be added. There will also be interesting stuff as we will be able to control Rebecca for some scenes. We know that Dilan is waiting for her and there will be some more action. Anna will get some further content with him also. Our friend behind the bar will get in trouble and who else but Anna will get him out of it :)
There are also speculations about where Andrew went when Anna came back from Sergey's and truth to be told it will twist the plot by a lot :)
Deep
You know it Darkman_13, thanks for sharing with us (y)

Of course i am very exiting to see the Ashley content and a "change/fix" for the Jeremy scene sound interesting.
I love that we can see Rebecca's pov in this next one, but the one that gets me the most pumped is actually where Andrew went and how will the plot follow. :eek:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 634000

Weekly update

Deep
this outfit is even sexier than the previous one (red).
thank you Darkman_13

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 634000

Weekly update

Deep
Ashley is back nice!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I also waited a long time for a new scene with Ashley and finally waited :giggle:
I'm also looking forward to another scene with little friend behind the bar and how Anna would help him with his troubles :D
Did i ever asked you if you where a fan of Ashley too? :p (I can't remember actually:KEK:haha)

I also like this outfit more, it looks much better on Anna :love:
(y)
I do think that a darker color-tone just like this black dress is a better choice for Anna. Not that i don't like the red one but i feel it was a bit too bright for Anna, if it had been more like "poker" in the bar dress with Sergey i think it would suit better ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes