Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I agree with the no cam in the choker thing but I like the idea that she maybe wants to shoot evidence with her phone (which might get lost or Fritz will find out) OR she has to distract Fritz for Sergey or Michael and this can end up in two ways ;)

thinking of this scene makes me kinda crazy already haha

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree with the no cam in the choker thing but I like the idea that she maybe wants to shoot evidence with her phone (which might get lost or Fritz will find out) OR she has to distract Fritz for Sergey or Michael and this can end up in two ways ;)

thinking of this scene makes me kinda crazy already haha
Why can't there be a cam in the choker?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just saw that Deep have shared the April wallpapers, do we unworthy have a saint that are so kind to share with us mortals? :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are Wallpapers for April.
I cam back to the fantasy theme and found this big dude. A short story behind is that Anna is a sorceress and she went to fight some monsters, but it didn't work out that well, but thankfully this big dude came to rescue. Would be interesting to know what happens next, but I'll leave it to your imagination.

2020 april wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg

The second one is with the biker guys I have used previously but this time they are at some bar. Anna had a fight with Andrew at some party so she went home and walked into some bar to have a drink. Not the best place for her, but it could lead to something interesting :)

I hope you like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020

I cam back to the fantasy theme and found this big dude. A short story behind is that Anna is a sorceress and she went to fight some monsters, but it didn't work out that well, but thankfully this big dude came to rescue. Would be interesting to know what happens next, but I'll leave it to your imagination.

View attachment 639154

The second one is with the biker guys I have used previously but this time they are at some bar. Anna had a fight with Andrew at some party so she went home and walked into some bar to have a drink. Not the best place for her, but it could lead to something interesting :)

I hope you like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
OMG... That last pic. She looks so sexy and scared. You already know where to take this. Its time for Anna to get a harsh lesson!

:devilish::p:devilish::p

• Haha
Reactions: otakudes and GateC.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 639154

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank you so much hun for sharing, were do i send the kisses? hihi ;) :love:
Very sexy the outfit (mostly the stockings on the 1st picture)
I wish that 2nd pic will be in the game at some point (not accurate, but something similar situation)

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
There was a post back #9224 with March wallpappers, I could get the one of Alfred's rooftop but the second one is appearing to me as "the URL as expired".
Could anyone get me the second March wallpapper?

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes