Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 634000

Weekly update

After reading a lot of comments about the previous update I decided to add and change a bit some of the scenes. There will be added a choice for John's scene to not get together with him at all as a lot of people want to opt out of action even if they have done it before. There will also be added renders to Jeremy's scene and it will be a bit rougher. It's my fault that I didn't polish that scene as I rushed to finish the update. Jeremy will be back to normal again :)
As for the next release I have almost done writing scenes and already started setting them up in Daz. As we know I didn't include Ashley's scene in 1.9 so it will be coming in the next update. Also, Fitzgerald's scene will be added. There will also be interesting stuff as we will be able to control Rebecca for some scenes. We know that Dilan is waiting for her and there will be some more action. Anna will get some further content with him also. Our friend behind the bar will get in trouble and who else but Anna will get him out of it :)
There are also speculations about where Andrew went when Anna came back from Sergey's and truth to be told it will twist the plot by a lot :)
Thank you again for your amazing support, it means a lot for Anna.
Deep
damn is he really do all the things he mentions like tweaking scenes for last update and the content for new update + playing sometimes as becca and maybe even have sex scenes with her - and maybe in the future we might also have incest with Anna, becca and x male family member, I am more than down to support him again. Especially since next months will get financially better and better for me again (at least a bit)

and i yeah I LOVE all dresses on Anna (the more skin, the better) and the last one was HOT but this is even sexier I agree

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Considering the outfit and hair style i do think that this scene will be incredible hot.
I am not quite sure about Darkman_13 and ibizadalton are a fan but i know Pogo123 (and me) likes it when Anna wears a choker:love:;)
I also like the little ring thing she has on her left hand (right for us).
But what do you guys think, is that "suit" she is wearing a Dress or a shorts-piece? :unsure: I do think that it is the 1st one, a one-piece dress.;)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Considering the outfit and hair style i do think that this scene will be incredible hot.
I am not quite sure about Darkman_13 and ibizadalton are a fan but i know Pogo123 (and me) likes it when Anna wears a choker:love:;)
But what do you guys think, is that "suit" she is wearing a Dress or a shorts-piece? :unsure: I do think that it is the 1st one, a one-piece dress.;)
latex224 you are right to be kept on a leash is not in my pleasure, but if you have to go through it to have fun well we do not refuse that

Reactions: Gisgo and Latex224

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
latex224 knows me already to well haha ;) I love things that underline the neck and ankles of females like chokers and ankle bracelets :)

ibizadalton no leash... well if the woman likes it maybe but we are talking just about the thing around the neck could also be a sexy necklace but without leash but I am quite sure latex224 doesn’t have anything against it to go for a run with his damsels :p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
latex224 knows me already to well haha ;) I love things that underline the neck and ankles of females like chokers and ankle bracelets :)

ibizadalton no leash... well if the woman likes it maybe but we are talking just about the thing around the neck could also be a sexy necklace but without leash but I am quite sure latex224 doesn’t have anything against it to go for a run with his damsels :p
*React* (y) & :love: on that comment :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am misunderstood to you, I would like to see the possibility in the future of another haircut and a tanning salon
:love:
What i meant by that was that i reacted with a "thumbs up" on the first line where Pogo mention me and "laughter" on the line that was meant for you. The line:
but I am quite sure @latex224 doesn’t have anything against it to go for a run with his damsels
;) hehe

I agree as long as Anna don't change the hair color and a tanning salon could be a nice touch/add-on ;) Maybe as an girls out day with Emily or that curvy massage lady ;):unsure:

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Count me in the collar eh, I wanted to choker, club :cool:
Leash is a welcomed addition, that suits any lady. ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Did i ever asked you if you where a fan of Ashley too? :p (I can't remember actually:KEK:haha)

(y)
I do think that a darker color-tone just like this black dress is a better choice for Anna. Not that i don't like the red one but i feel it was a bit too bright for Anna, if it had been more like "poker" in the bar dress with Sergey i think it would suit better ;)
No, you didn't ask, but now you know I'm a fan of Ashley too ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
No, you didn't ask, but now you know I'm a fan of Ashley too ;)
My Brotha <3 hihi
Maybe we should start a "DarkTex Pet cam slave brothel" or something? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Count me in the collar eh, I wanted to choker, club :cool:
Leash is a welcomed addition, that suits any lady. ;)
Both choker and collar are great :p (in each "area" they are in)
The one Ash gave Anna during the dinner date was a hot one and the words: "Its a choker, so you know who your master is" and "You will wear it only when we meet or when i tell you" :love:
Plus, when she gets the chain attached to the choker when they are having the cam show is just OMFG :eek::love:

I really want to see more of that "play" between them and more punishment and tied-up Anna with Jeremy ;)

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
My Brotha <3 hihi
Maybe we should start a "DarkTex Pet cam slave brothel" or something? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Both choker and collar are great :p (in each "area" they are in)
The one Ash gave Anna during the dinner date was a hot one and the words: "Its a choker, so you know who your master is" and "You will wear it only when we meet or when i tell you" :love:
Plus, when she gets the chain attached to the choker when they are having the cam show is just OMFG :eek::love:

I really want to see more of that "play" between them and more punishment and tied-up Anna with Jeremy ;)
On that note, Anna and Sergey led an interesting post sex conversation in the last update. Terms like disobedience and punishment were mentioned, which left Anna pleasantly flustered. My, my, what joys could await us in future updates. May this game go on forever (in one form or the other).

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
On that note, Anna and Sergey led an interesting post sex conversation in the last update. Terms like disobedience and punishment were mentioned, which left Anna pleasantly flustered. My, my, what joys could await us in future updates. May this game go on forever (in one form or the other).
So agree, that was actually an "OMG what just happen" experience. I too also wish that the game could go on forever

Reactions: Gisgo and Pogo123

nina100

Apr 28, 2020
Hello guys, plese do you have somebody save from the Day 16. (vs 1.9 comppresed) I deleted my game by accident :(

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
O.k. this is an adult forum. But, have you never seen a James Bond movie? The ring is a bug to spy. Anna is on behalf of Sergey, i think.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes