Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Reactions: Pogo123

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Are we ever going to get to see Rebbecca with Anna? Seems like they been building up this story arch but been slow go so far.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
wait is that a reworked scene? is the scene out yet? or just in deeps pic gallery? O.O
Pledge $25 or more per month
Access to images and animations right after they are created

Deepsleep has announced that he will rework the desktop scene because it was too short for many players, latex224 has posted that he wanted a hot spoiler (even if he doesn't deserve to be "kidding")

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Pledge $25 or more per month
Access to images and animations right after they are created

Deepsleep has announced that he will rework the desktop scene because it was too short for many players, latex224 has posted that he wanted a hot spoiler (even if he doesn't deserve to be "kidding")
You have a good heart ibizadalton, so thank you again for sharing the picture with this young little wannabe-pirate ;) :LOL:
(And the others too) ;)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Anna is seriously one of the hottest character in any game. So even when the story is kind of messy/repetitive I like to play this game.

I would prefer more focus on more "nice" options (like more lesbian stuff, more with the masseur etc.) instead of the constant blackmail/ugly characters

Reactions: Gisgo and Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anna is seriously one of the hottest character in any game. So even when the story is kind of messy/repetitive I like to play this game.

I would prefer more focus on more "nice" options (like more lesbian stuff, more with the masseur etc.) instead of the constant blackmail/ugly characters
Even though i really like Jeremy Ashley's "blackmail/sub/slave" path-ish and old Alfred the "grandpa" i do agree with you on the lesbian (not my biggest thing), masseur and the other "nice" people etc. (y)

A little off perhaps but; I asked Deep a long time ago if we could get more scenes with Anna and Andrew together. I (personally) would like a "path" with her being completely fateful towards Andrew and that they would have the fun together, but that was not "idea" for this game. But again i like your idea of more "pleasure" for Anna with the "nicer" people she have meat :)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
the 2 girls from milfy city called caroline and anna from anna exciting affection right?
and what is the name of your avatar thx a lot
Yes, the one on the left is Anna from "Anna exciting affection", but that's an old version I had made, since then I think I've improved it.

As for my avatar, you are the first person to ask me the question, and I answered you on my profile. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi boys...Are there any news on an upcoming update? Do you already know when it will come out?
nope no release date but maybe about June.

scene wise we also dk much just there will be a hobo scene again a scene with the photographer and definitely a (bigger) scene with Fritz. Also there will be definitely a scene with Ashely.

Reactions: Gagge89
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes