hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys. Is there any walkthrough? I´v played the version 1.7 and now im back for version 2.0 and dont remember anything. Is there any map and walkthrough please?

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
m3nic
My suggestion for the next chapter, andrew is dead, and Anna can choice man who become her next boyfriend, Alfred, Jim, Carl, Michael or maybe the hobo.

Who in their right mind would like to be her boyfriend :WeSmart: better wait patiently for your turn, everyone will get some of that ass She has become very generous lately :BootyTime:

Reactions: WhatsGood420

Vamsyy

Jul 1, 2020
I really hope that Andrew will be alive because I played this game in the good route. I mean not cheating on Andrew just because he is the boyfriend and takes care of her and of course marries her. So I hope he will be alive and there will be a happy ending to the game with Andrew marrying Anna.

kevinwhite

Jun 10, 2020
i download some save file from the forum.and copy to the folder /www/save/
but it cant work out and they are disable in the savelist of the main menu .why is it

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well... That ending was unexpected for me. Wooww
In the future I wish we could use Becca more and make decisions with her that would be a huge improvement in my opinion. And I think the time has come for John to take his son's place. It would be cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc us

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
approximately, there is a new release every months right ?
So what im gonna do during all this time?? :HideThePain:
Btw do you have any games to recommend like this one with new content coming out soon?

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
Any hope that we'll get an update where we can break up with the boyfriend. it's hinted so many times that he's a cuck with a small dick so I'd rather just be single at some point with Anna

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Any hope that we'll get an update where we can break up with the boyfriend. it's hinted so many times that he's a cuck with a small dick so I'd rather just be single at some point with Anna
UURRRRMMMM you need to play the latest update BYEBYE Andrew, I hope he doesn't get a reprieve.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes