Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
WHO SAID THAT?!?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
NOT ME :whistle::censored::p

Deep just shared some new wallpapers, is there a sharing god in here? :unsure::p

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
If she appeared before I had completely forgotten about Hannah.
She's rather nice, I hope she sees some dick action at some point.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Deepsleep if youre reading this its time to let this version of Anna go. The game used to be amazing but now it just sucks. Youve milked it for all its worth. The story is borderline retarded now, the animations (which were great years ago) now suck, and its just irritating using rpg. This used to be my favorite game on the site and its sad how far its fallen. But ill leave on some positives:

Pros*
Anna is still the hottest chick in any lewd game..she is the only driver to this mess
That ass is ridiculous
The other women are hot too

How can it be better?
Animate the entire sex scenes. Its 2020...being partially animated is ridiculous

If youre going to continue to use rpg takes notes from the NLT Media who does it amazingly well...learn how to do his sex scenes too. Anna with NLT type fuck scenes would be out of this world amazing. Learn how to make her ass and tits bounce, shake, etc. Take a break and increase your skills. The money will come.

Give her a new adventure. Maybe in a different city. Let our lovely nympho travel and explore new drama.

Wrap this version of the game up. Its over. Its jumped the shark. its no longer enjoyable. Youre killing our beloved Anna to the point where the updates arent exciting anymore.

Reactions: logan0891
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes