Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 921518

Anna's Chapter 2 v0.01

Hello, dear Patrons!

An early beta release of Chapter 2 of Anna - Exciting Affection is out!

I have finished working on the first release of Chapter 2 for Anna. This time it's in Renpy. A lot of things are reworked. A new map, locations, etc. A lot of features are not yet unlocked, but they are coming soon. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything.
I haven't yet done reworked previous Update 2 with a little bit changed scenes and their order, but it's coming in the following week.

-------------------------

Final scene list:

It's just the beginning of a new chapter, but it should already be fun for you.

The scene at the Hospital, Doctor, Policeman, Shower, Morning with John, Office (Both for Jeremy's and Diane's path), Emily (Different endings), Timothy (depends on your choice), Second day at the hospital with a female doctor, old doctor and others, Police station, evening with Alfred and a couple of smaller ones throughout the game.

Anyway, this chapter marks a new page for Anna and me as I'm not working on the project alone anymore. I hope that you will like what I have made. We have changed the workflow so I hope that we can push updates out more frequently.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
You can use the H to hide the text box.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
i am totally fine to see the reworked/tweaked scenes for last part of chapter one the next week (or two) maybe with some hidden christmas special? :p

about the scenes in current update i wonder which the "couple of smaller ones" might be. i bet one is with hobo (at least i hope so personally - i mean he should be a major part for chapter two now don't ya think :p)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 921518

Anna's Chapter 2 v0.01

Hello, dear Patrons!

An early beta release of Chapter 2 of Anna - Exciting Affection is out!

I have finished working on the first release of Chapter 2 for Anna. This time it's in Renpy. A lot of things are reworked. A new map, locations, etc. A lot of features are not yet unlocked, but they are coming soon. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything.
I haven't yet done reworked previous Update 2 with a little bit changed scenes and their order, but it's coming in the following week.

-------------------------

Final scene list:

It's just the beginning of a new chapter, but it should already be fun for you.

The scene at the Hospital, Doctor, Policeman, Shower, Morning with John, Office (Both for Jeremy's and Diane's path), Emily (Different endings), Timothy (depends on your choice), Second day at the hospital with a female doctor, old doctor and others, Police station, evening with Alfred and a couple of smaller ones throughout the game.

Anyway, this chapter marks a new page for Anna and me as I'm not working on the project alone anymore. I hope that you will like what I have made. We have changed the workflow so I hope that we can push updates out more frequently.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
You can use the H to hide the text box.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Longo McFap!. :)
I was gonna ask about the reworked v2.0 since first didn't see it in the text, but when i read through it a second time i saw that it wasn't finished yet. ;) I guess i am too excited to try out chapter 2 that i skip lines :LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes