Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Will the Renpy version be released today as well or is that separate?
Only the renpy version will be released since from now on updates will be in renpy. for even easier understanding: chapter 1 (Anna moves into town - Andrew nearly dies) the game is in rpgmaker or how it’s called. Chapter 2 (The start of it will be today) is in renpy

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
Only the renpy version will be released since from now on updates will be in renpy. for even easier understanding: chapter 1 (Anna moves into town - Andrew nearly dies) the game is in rpgmaker or how it’s called. Chapter 2 (The start of it will be today) is in renpy
That's awesome, I prefer Renpy a lot more than RPG. Excited for the update!

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Cool news, but how are we going to applause osmcuser132 work now? :sneaky:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I jump on this train too ;) :ROFLMAO:
As i have understand it so will we get the "Chapter 2/v2.1" or whatever it is called in renpy. (Release as i know it is today) We are also suppose to get a small update or more like an fix for the scenes order in v2.0 :) For the Unofficial renpy version it will take some time if Osmcuser132 will update his renpy version.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ah! Ok, then I misunderstood his previous Dev post:
At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.
We are also suppose to get a small update or more like an fix for the scenes order in v2.0
Then as Latex points out - there will be two releases:
- A reworked v2.0 with a different scene order in RPGMaker.
- New chapter with new content in Ren'Py.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
30-13 hall 3.jpg

Anna's Chapter 2 v0.01

Hello, dear Patrons!

An early beta release of Chapter 2 of Anna - Exciting Affection is out!

I have finished working on the first release of Chapter 2 for Anna. This time it's in Renpy. A lot of things are reworked. A new map, locations, etc. A lot of features are not yet unlocked, but they are coming soon. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything.
I haven't yet done reworked previous Update 2 with a little bit changed scenes and their order, but it's coming in the following week.

-------------------------

Final scene list:

It's just the beginning of a new chapter, but it should already be fun for you.

The scene at the Hospital, Doctor, Policeman, Shower, Morning with John, Office (Both for Jeremy's and Diane's path), Emily (Different endings), Timothy (depends on your choice), Second day at the hospital with a female doctor, old doctor and others, Police station, evening with Alfred and a couple of smaller ones throughout the game.

Anyway, this chapter marks a new page for Anna and me as I'm not working on the project alone anymore. I hope that you will like what I have made. We have changed the workflow so I hope that we can push updates out more frequently.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
You can use the H to hide the text box.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes