GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to get the scene where Aldo and Hector both fucks Anna at Alfred's party, i tried to see it but it don't give me the choice to send Aldo and Hector or Alfred and Patricia after the 2 other model girls, so i can only see the scene with Pat,Alfred and Anna :(

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to get the scene where Aldo and Hector both fucks Anna at Alfred's party, i tried to see it but it don't give me the choice to send Aldo and Hector or Alfred and Patricia after the 2 other model girls, so i can only see the scene with Pat,Alfred and Anna :(
Let Alfred go ! (choose to let him go after the other girls and you stay with the oldies)

Reactions: GateC.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In most of cases with "weekend" the devs mean sat/sunday night but who knows ...
yeah thats true. but even i personally should know this since over a year now, i still hope for sooner realeses sometimes like this time when i see anna with her new looks and jsut go AAAHHHHHHHHH gimme

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
yeah thats true. but even i personally should know this since over a year now, i still hope for sooner realeses sometimes like this time when i see anna with herr new looks and jsut go AAAHHHHHHHHH gimme
So tellin' you I saw our old friend Alfred in the image folder doesn't help the wait I guess

• Haha
Reactions: GateC. and Pogo123
Aug 27, 2018
Guys, i love this game, but I played only once :(
My game ended when Andrew was shot by Sergey and his gang.
Is it correct or was the version I played a demo? Is there a full version?
I would love to know and I thank anyone who can answer me.
Long live Anna

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The only characters for me this game still need are: some really old cunning bastard (not as kinky as Jeremy but more like Aldo just without Hector and older then hobo and smaller than Alfred - could end up also being her grandpa), and her dad (which is a special one I know and but I played some really good and well written imcest stories on this site and I think this would spice things up and Deep could show both sisters past at home - or Anna reminds him much of his wife which either past away or got divorced recently. But he shouldn’t be as fit and shredded like Andrew’s dad John more like the guys form the Christmas story) Just ideas ofc and only personal taste .

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes