Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
It's the update of the main game (not a short novel like "hard exam"). This time we'll see a change in the game style with a map and hidden quests/locations/characters/... and from now on we'll play AEA chapter 2. If I remember correctly the dev said we won't be able to play the game from the beginning like the other times but we will start from the last events (Andrew at the hospital, ...)

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Whenever i get a notification i think ''pls pls pls new update of anna pls.......'' i just can't take it anymore xD

One question tho;

How much content can we expect from this new update? i mean, is it going to be as big as previous version (probably not but one can dream) or is it going to be a small game and will take time to become bigger like previous one?

Reactions: fahd

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Small game??? Previous one??? The game continues were it left in v2.0... Andrew being shot.
i really need to improve my english *sigh*

i mean, the new update will be in ren'py and will be like, a new chapter? idk how to describe it xD i now it will be continuation of the story, what i meant by previous one i mean, the whole earlier chapters... i'm still not sure if i explained it right but hopefully enough xD

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i really need to improve my english *sigh*

i mean, the new update will be in ren'py and will be like, a new chapter? idk how to describe it xD i now it will be continuation of the story, what i meant by previous one i mean, the whole earlier chapters... i'm still not sure if i explained it right but hopefully enough xD
Ah.. now I understand!

Next update will be released in RPG Maker as before and Ren'Py. Ren'Py a bit later as the RPG version. As for the Ren'Py version Deep probably will provide saves for both paths or the player will have the option to set the flags as we want them. But keep in mind that the Ren'Py version will be a fresh start with new content only, while the RPG version will have the entire game.

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
In the last months he released an update, a short novel, wallpapers, weekly update each week and now he's about to drop the new update. Considering he has a life it seems impossible he's able to create so much content especially compared to others devs.
Maybe he works day and night but that would be weird since he has chosen the nickname "deep sleep".

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is he (DeepSleep) dead?
? What does make you think of that? just cause there was no real update today? Lmfao

for you as a small update: he currently is still busy working he accidentally updated his DAZ program or something and since it seems to be unstable he has to revert it or something like that. He will definitely need a few more days for the update if not more. He wants to make it great. Easy accessible, understandable, controleable, with a better storyline/plot, longer scenes, choices and ofc much teasing xD

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes