asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release of Chapter 2.

Most of the things are done for the next update and we're putting everything together. Testing, improving, etc. So far I'm happy with the result. Both of how the game looks now and how things will continue story-wise.
I don't want to spoil too much, but in the title image, you can see that some things will change for Anna. I will add another hairstyle I used in wallpapers before. Some new outfits are coming up as well.

Here you can see the map we will be using for now. If something better comes up we will change it, but for now, it does the job well.

Not all locations are added yet, but they are coming. I hope that you will like the new navigation. I think that it will make navigation a lot quicker and easier. (don't mind the quality, it's just giff. It will be a lot better in-game :))

There will be a lot of choices that you will have to make to transfer the story to a new chapter, but It will help you remember what happened previously as well.

That's it for now.
And as always, please write your thoughts about what's coming.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Now this is what i call Next Gen Update not those new consoles :p:p.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Most of the things are done for the next update and we're putting everything together. Testing, improving, etc. So far I'm happy with the result. Both of how the game looks now and how things will continue story-wise.
I don't want to spoil too much, but in the title image, you can see that some things will change for Anna. I will add another hairstyle I used in wallpapers before. Some new outfits are coming up as well.

Here you can see the map we will be using for now. If something better comes up we will change it, but for now, it does the job well.

Not all locations are added yet, but they are coming. I hope that you will like the new navigation. I think that it will make navigation a lot quicker and easier. (don't mind the quality, it's just giff. It will be a lot better in-game :))

There will be a lot of choices that you will have to make to transfer the story to a new chapter, but It will help you remember what happened previously as well.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks for sharing! Definetely a huge improvement! However any idea about the content we are going to see? The fact that we'll be able to find new places and hidden quests is great, but I would also like to see some comebacks like Alfred & Co and don't forget the poor Benjamin!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Oh boy i can't wait!!! Do we have an estimated date of release?

Reactions: GateC. and Caetano

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
YES! SO.MUCH.YES!

Harsh year and then even you expect many games popping up and updates for games (i) like but the last months were... very underwhelming and sad.. THIS on the other hand sounds - hands down - amazing.
Anna with new hair looks amazing. New map looks amazing. Renpy is amazing. Anna’s tits didn’t get smaller (maybe bigger? :p) is amazing. And she always had that darker skin colour it was just a matter of light (I even ask deep about it) and I think tanned skin looks very very good on her especially with that new hair:love: lovely job mr DeepSleep keep it up

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes