Lutit

Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for posting up my game. Found it when tried to google if game shows up somewhere already.

That's not good scene, I agree. It is one of my first and it will be changed to a lot better. It was settings of the camera and some problem with scene for those colors of eyes :)

Thank you. Sex shop will be in the next version.
Would you allow me to download yr game for free?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
30-3 emily 29.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release of Chapter 2.

Most of the things are done for the next update and we're putting everything together. Testing, improving, etc. So far I'm happy with the result. Both of how the game looks now and how things will continue story-wise.
I don't want to spoil too much, but in the title image, you can see that some things will change for Anna. I will add another hairstyle I used in wallpapers before. Some new outfits are coming up as well.

Here you can see the map we will be using for now. If something better comes up we will change it, but for now, it does the job well.

Not all locations are added yet, but they are coming. I hope that you will like the new navigation. I think that it will make navigation a lot quicker and easier. (don't mind the quality, it's just giff. It will be a lot better in-game :))

There will be a lot of choices that you will have to make to transfer the story to a new chapter, but It will help you remember what happened previously as well.

That's it for now.
And as always, please write your thoughts about what's coming.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

May 31, 2020

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Most of the things are done for the next update and we're putting everything together. Testing, improving, etc. So far I'm happy with the result. Both of how the game looks now and how things will continue story-wise.
I don't want to spoil too much, but in the title image, you can see that some things will change for Anna. I will add another hairstyle I used in wallpapers before. Some new outfits are coming up as well.

Here you can see the map we will be using for now. If something better comes up we will change it, but for now, it does the job well.

Not all locations are added yet, but they are coming. I hope that you will like the new navigation. I think that it will make navigation a lot quicker and easier. (don't mind the quality, it's just giff. It will be a lot better in-game :))

There will be a lot of choices that you will have to make to transfer the story to a new chapter, but It will help you remember what happened previously as well.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
For those kept crying that update take too long !

This is a HUGE improvement !

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Longo McFap! (y) :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes