Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 873034

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update on the next release.
So the next release is going to be in Renpy that's for sure. We have already made good progress and added quite a huge amount of stuff, but there is still a lot of work to do. I'm not going to add all of the features I have planned in the next release, but they are coming in the following releases.
Even though the progress is good, there is a lot of additional stuff and renders I need to make. I most probably won't finish the update by the next week. The good thing is that I don't need to deal with programming and text adding alone anymore. I have also got some help on the writing side as well. I hope that you will like it too.
As the next chapter is going to be in Renpy, you will have to make some choices you did before. They are going to help you remember what happened as well and this time they will matter as there will be multiple paths to play through. I didn't make it that way in rpgm as it was a lot harder to replay choices, so stuff was quite linear, but with Renpy it's going to be a lot easier, so be careful what you choose. In the future, there will be a lot more stuff to explore as well as unlock hidden stuff.
That's it for now.
Thank you for your fantastic support!

Deep
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13 :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 873034

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update on the next release.
So the next release is going to be in Renpy that's for sure. We have already made good progress and added quite a huge amount of stuff, but there is still a lot of work to do. I'm not going to add all of the features I have planned in the next release, but they are coming in the following releases.
Even though the progress is good, there is a lot of additional stuff and renders I need to make. I most probably won't finish the update by the next week. The good thing is that I don't need to deal with programming and text adding alone anymore. I have also got some help on the writing side as well. I hope that you will like it too.
As the next chapter is going to be in Renpy, you will have to make some choices you did before. They are going to help you remember what happened as well and this time they will matter as there will be multiple paths to play through. I didn't make it that way in rpgm as it was a lot harder to replay choices, so stuff was quite linear, but with Renpy it's going to be a lot easier, so be careful what you choose. In the future, there will be a lot more stuff to explore as well as unlock hidden stuff.
That's it for now.
Thank you for your fantastic support!

Deep
umm, nice titty for drooling :p . Thanks for update too.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Thank you again for your support.
Deep
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Thank you again for your support.
Deep
Renpy must be without map... if not the unofficial version will be better and still required

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have heard a couple of opinions about how the game should be made in the future so I wanted to know your thoughts about game style before I'm too deep into the development of the next release.
Do you think it's better to make it like a straight visual novel with just choices and that's it or do you want to see a map with different locations, places to unlock and discover, a journal to guide you through, side stuff, and other things?
Here is a little bit of Anna's beauty for you :)
1603813131449.png

Map, different locations, side quests and other things.
282 votes

Straight visual novel without map
91 votes

Poll ended

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Why without a map? :unsure:

I'm certain to 99,99% that Deep and his coder are going to add a map.
the 99,99% of Renpy games are without maps.. because players do not want grind and blue balls during playing
the Unofficial Renpy remake of this game is already out and all are very happy

Anna story is very well done and it is great in the Renpy Unofficial remake... soo
you will go to be prepared in a lot of complaining posts by Renpy players!!
In any case... I hope that they do not spend too much time that can be used to do bigger updates...
... maybe the DEV is without inspiration after so many years?

As I said the remake is already done... maybe DeepSleep can start from the next version without do a full remake... this will allow him to take care about the new update story instead make a very small update.

Last edited:
Reactions: HulaMaster

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have heard a couple of opinions about how the game should be made in the future so I wanted to know your thoughts about game style before I'm too deep into the development of the next release.
Do you think it's better to make it like a straight visual novel with just choices and that's it or do you want to see a map with different locations, places to unlock and discover, a journal to guide you through, side stuff, and other things?
View attachment 876113

81 votes

29 votes
Thanks 4 the news share my friend :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 876113

81 votes

29 votes
I like the familiar card much more than in short novels, when you play the full version, that is, the feeling of being open and that you yourself choose the fate of Anna, but I would like small secrets (additional missions) to appear in the game, these scenes can be completely unrelated to the storyline, but if the player decides to explore the map, he will open them, and of course I want more choice in the game.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 876113

171 votes

53 votes
thanks for sharing, i hope that the map, diferent locations win, like locopogo1 said, the felling that you choose Anas fate is why i like rpgs, i like the rempys remake because that way i can revisit the scenes faster, but for the main game i like more the rpg style.

And something that this game needs is some free roam, like, if you already knows someone like, for example the old neighbor, you can revisit him whenever you like, maybe at the start just visit him, but like the relationship advance the scenes advance too. The way the developer can minimize the renders required for the scenes may be re use images, pictures with just changes on the text, that way you can easly make the relationships advance, just met the hobo couple of times? well now you can re visit him with couple of images and some text, the relation with the hobo its now closer? well revisit him whit same scenes but diferent text, and so on. Im not a programer and i have no idea, but in my mind thats an easy thing to do with less work that a complete new secene. The game receives new update? well a couple of character also receive some advance in the story with Anna, maybe same images but diferent text. that way even when you already do anything of the a update, you can be free to revisit every character you already met and feel the story advance just with some new text.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Regardless which route Andrew ends up in, it really kind of have little impact on current story ( and there barely a story line here ) . Anna cheats regardless of her love for BF. BF doesn’t know shit about her cheating.

So I find this debate a little waste of time as the end result serves nothing in plot development unless there a big twist coming.

I am rather surprise at the mention of Chapter 2. Like seriously Anna has transitioned so much since the first release, she is literally cum dumpster and fucks anyone with a pulse. The worst thing is the illusion of choice options in avoiding fucking pixel dicks is really just no. Sex scene. Why even bother implementing that

So what else can DS bring to the table for chapter 2 except for more degrading scenes. Prostitution ? Drugs? Pregnancy ?

Anna had a good exciting run but she should retire. I rather he makes a fresh game but that’s just my opinion.
Yeah, this "storyline" has run it's course. It's just jumping from one mindless, unexciting sex scene to another and has done that for a long time already.

Last edited:

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
Hallo everybody!How are you?I have a request please!Knows someone where i can find gamethrough video of this game ? i find some full videos but unfortunately had Russian language and some others do not have a continuous flow like episodes (stories), they are confused. I love this game but most love the story so for this reason i want it in videos and correct flow! Thank you in advanced!!!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hallo everybody!How are you?I have a request please!Knows someone where i can find gamethrough video of this game ? i find some full videos but unfortunately had Russian language and some others do not have a continuous flow like episodes (stories), they are confused. I love this game but most love the story so for this reason i want it in videos and correct flow! Thank you in advanced!!!!
You could always dl the renpy version, its just "click n play" and no walking back and forth, but if you prefer the rpgm version just search for "Anna Exciting Affection" on YouTube and there there are episodes/gameplay of the game.

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
thank you for your answer my friend!! i will check Renpy version.. I was looking to youtube the other day but has covered sexual spots vagina, etc!!!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
thank you for your answer my friend!! i will check Renpy version.. I was looking to youtube the other day but has covered sexual spots vagina, etc!!!
That's normal, youtube has to respect the law of not showing violent, sexual and other lawbreaking videos that could shock other people, like kids watch youtube too. But the vids are good enough incase you feel lost in what to do.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes