Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Thank you again for your support.
Deep
Hello, dear Patrons!

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thanks 4 the news share :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks 4 the news share :)
thx for the update! I hope renpy doesn’t let us wait longer than intended.

also Anna looks soooo freakin good in that pic with that hair, that outfit, choker and her tanned skin.:love: If there are more doc scenes I hope they are better than the last one which is... over a year ago?

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thx for the update! I hope renpy doesn’t let us wait longer than intended.

also Anna looks soooo freakin good in that pic with that hair, that outfit, choker and her tanned skin.:love: If there are more doc scenes I hope they are better than the last one which is... over a year ago?
I agree, Anna in that picture is stunning (at least compared to when she looks like a ghost) :ROFLMAO: ;) Plus for the chocker, hair, outfit etc
Me as well are also looking forward to the next update. (y)

I think it is a good thing for Deep to move over to renpy so don't get me wrong, but i kinda would liked to see this update (v2.1) to be all rpgm and not shared. He could make the next one "v2.2" in renpy... why? I think that would make it a little less work for him to finish since he has said that he will rework some scenes from the v2.0 update so then we could get it all in the same DL instead of needing to DL 2 updates. But that is just my thought ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Someone can give me a saving at the end of 2.0 (before the last scene with Andrew injured)? Jeremy path and alive please…

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Why not just make Anne not wearing panty in public at this point? She so freaking slutty now, that would be so hot.
Currently I dont have the game (I needed place on the HDD :( ) but have not this already happened? (the scene on the underground)

Reactions: Rutubhai

biggiesmall5

Oct 8, 2020
First of all, I would like to say that Anna is breathtakingly beautiful. I appreciate all the work that went into this game.

{Minor Spoilers Ahead --- for people who are interested in the story}

That said, I can't seem to progress any further. The bar is renovated and Anna just did that strip drinking game in the bar with the provocative flannel bikini set. Jim tried to make advances and I told him no and that I was going home... But now I can't do anything. My quest says to go to the bar but there are no sparkly spots to go to. Is the game glitched? Or did I do something wrong?

This may have been answered already, but I am still relatively new to the site so I may have missed it.

biggiesmall5

Oct 8, 2020
Not even inside the bar? Did you check the dressing room or the boss office?
Umm... There was no sparkly bit, but I tried all the doors and apparently the bathroom is where I needed to go. :LOL:

Sorry about that. :oops:

I was wandering the map for hours wondering where to go. :ROFLMAO:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
First of all, I would like to say that Anna is breathtakingly beautiful. I appreciate all the work that went into this game.

{Minor Spoilers Ahead --- for people who are interested in the story}

That said, I can't seem to progress any further. The bar is renovated and Anna just did that strip drinking game in the bar with the provocative flannel bikini set. Jim tried to make advances and I told him no and that I was going home... But now I can't do anything. My quest says to go to the bar but there are no sparkly spots to go to. Is the game glitched? Or did I do something wrong?

This may have been answered already, but I am still relatively new to the site so I may have missed it.
Or this might be the one where she has to go to the toilet (in the bar next door to the office hall way) Before leaving. Long while since I played this but I know that one stumped me for a while.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1603645110468.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update on the next release.
So the next release is going to be in Renpy that's for sure. We have already made good progress and added quite a huge amount of stuff, but there is still a lot of work to do. I'm not going to add all of the features I have planned in the next release, but they are coming in the following releases.
Even though the progress is good, there is a lot of additional stuff and renders I need to make. I most probably won't finish the update by the next week. The good thing is that I don't need to deal with programming and text adding alone anymore. I have also got some help on the writing side as well. I hope that you will like it too.
As the next chapter is going to be in Renpy, you will have to make some choices you did before. They are going to help you remember what happened as well and this time they will matter as there will be multiple paths to play through. I didn't make it that way in rpgm as it was a lot harder to replay choices, so stuff was quite linear, but with Renpy it's going to be a lot easier, so be careful what you choose. In the future, there will be a lot more stuff to explore as well as unlock hidden stuff.
That's it for now.
Thank you for your fantastic support!

Deep

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes