Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Darkman_13, message: 4299837, membre: 696545"]

Le destin d'Andrew

salut!

J'ai donc besoin de votre aide pour décider quoi faire avec Andrew dans la prochaine mise à jour. Pensez-vous qu'il est préférable de le garder, de le faire rester à l'hôpital pendant un certain temps ou de se débarrasser de lui?

Choisis sagement :)

Laissez-le tel quel
17 voix

Faites-le rester à l'hôpital
203 voix

Se débarrasser de lui
151 voix
[/CITATION]

Andrew's fate

Hello!

So I need your help to decide what to do with Andrew in the next update. Do you think it's best to keep him be, make him stay in the hospital for a while, or get rid of him?

Choose wisely :)

Leave him as it is
17 votes

Make him stay at the hospital
203 votes

Get rid of him
151 votes
will leave him, but Anna would tell him to punish him for seeing her cheating on him and he would accept so as not to lose her

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Darkman_13, message: 4299815, membre: 696545"]
View attachment 842045

Mise à jour hebdomadaire

Bonjour, chers mécènes!

Mise à jour rapide sur la progression de la prochaine version.
Je travaille déjà sur la prochaine mise à jour après avoir terminé le Hard Exam 2. C'était ce dont j'avais besoin pour me détourner du jeu principal et cela m'a beaucoup aidé.
J'ai fini de réorganiser les scènes et de modifier les rendus de certaines scènes pour la mise à jour précédente comme je l'ai écrit plus tôt. Maintenant ça a un peu plus de sens, j'espère:)
Pour la prochaine mise à jour, j'aurai besoin de votre aide pour décider du sort d'Anna ou plutôt du sort d'Andrew après ce qui s'est passé avec lui à l'hôtel. Je sais que beaucoup d'entre vous veulent qu'il parte, mais en même temps, il doit être dans le jeu pour tricher. Je vais voter pour décider de ce qui va lui arriver.
Aussi, je me demande si je devrais faire un chapitre deux et faire une suite de l'histoire dans renpy. Qu'est-ce que tu penses?
Merci pour votre incroyable soutien. je t'aime:)

Profond
[/CITATION]
le quittera, mais Anna lui dirait de le punir de l'avoir vue le tromper et il accepterait pour ne pas la perdre

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Btw is it just me or does she now wears her more “stylish-sluttish” hair more than her original hair?
Don’t get me wrong I like these hair but I like her original her with the side braid just much more. (I really love braids personally)

but if the hair have to change I at least would like to see her new longer variant of hair which she is wearing in that wallpaper with the red dress. These fit her amazingly well and regarding her original braid hair length they make more sense.

it kinda always bothered me that she opens her hair before and they got short in length with levels in her hair she didn’t had before.

As for Andrew: I would love to see a scene where she rides Andrews room neighbour (who is ofc hopefully old) like crazy during Andrew just lying there in coma

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I love how outdated Genre is.

1602090072671.png

Boyyy let's not forget Vaginal Sex, NTR, Incest, Double Penetration, Lesbian, Toys, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Interracial, Romance, Teasing, Footjob, Cosplay and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some. This game is legendary.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1602262932475.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update.
From the vote of Andrew's fate, we can already see that he will be kept alive, but will stay in the hospital for some time, probably unconscious with a lot of naughty possibilities. What will happen later is unknown. Anyway, he's not going to be much of a problem.
Problems will start when Anna will have to talk to the police. I think that we could have expected it after that shooting. You might remember one of the guys who pulled Anna and taxman over, but you don't know another one. That scene will have options that will lead to two different outcomes later. I hope that it will work out quite interesting.
I have also updated the progress bar on the front page so you can see how far am I with the next update. I hope that I can finish it this month.
I'm glad that people on discord are sharing their ideas and writing comments, so if you are still not there, come and
That's it for now. I hope that you are all safe and thank you for your amazing support.

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 851291

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

From the vote of Andrew's fate, we can already see that he will be kept alive, but will stay in the hospital for some time, probably unconscious with a lot of naughty possibilities. What will happen later is unknown. Anyway, he's not going to be much of a problem.
Problems will start when Anna will have to talk to the police. I think that we could have expected it after that shooting. You might remember one of the guys who pulled Anna and taxman over, but you don't know another one. That scene will have options that will lead to two different outcomes later. I hope that it will work out quite interesting.
I have also updated the progress bar on the front page so you can see how far am I with the next update. I hope that I can finish it this month.
I'm glad that people on discord are sharing their ideas and writing comments, so if you are still not there, come and
That's it for now. I hope that you are all safe and thank you for your amazing support.

Deep
Thanks 4 the news share my friend. :)

That detective on the left looks like an old and ugly fuck :LOL: Will Anna love some old hot dog? Find out in the next update. ;)
I remember the cop who pulled over Anna/taxman so this could get interesting.
Maybe Anna will ask him for help and that he goes to taxman since he got connections all over or even (better) Anna meets Patricia's dad, the cop that came home to her because of the neighbor called.
(And that makes me wonder, will we get a scene with him too? The "skyscraper" neighbor) :p

So many possibilities, so i am looking forward to more story. (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks 4 the news share my friend. :)

That detective on the left looks like an old and ugly fuck :LOL: Will Anna love some old hot dog? Find out in the next update. ;)
I remember the cop who pulled over Anna/taxman so this could get interesting.
Maybe Anna will ask him for help and that he goes to taxman since he got connections all over or even (better) Anna meets Patricia's dad, the cop that came home to her because of the neighbor called.
(And that makes me wonder, will we get a scene with him too? The "skyscraper" neighbor) :p

So many possibilities, so i am looking forward to more story. (y)
i don’t remember the taxman scene with the cop but that pic looks promising and the left one looks old and ugly (nice!) I also hope that we see the officer dad of her friend (Patricia?) again would be a great opportunity (could be optional?)
I bet later we still can get rid of Andrew but I think and hope that there will be some naughty hospital ideas later on.

and the biggest and best change: Anna will have finally more time for poor old hobo.
(and maybe for fritz too depending on choices I guess)

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 851291

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thank you, Waiting for that

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
what are the secret quest and how do you get the glass dildo? and the black one? can someone help please

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
3lfscout
You are not the only one - the reason is simple - every boy \ husband in fap games is written so that you hate him, not as a lover and partner but as a reason to cheat, an excuse. In almost all games man is the exact opposite of what his beloved is looking for. DeepSleep just did not want to risk that someone would like Andrew and gave him 0 in all the statistics - brain-dead -baby-dick-two-pump chump was not enough, so he also looks like he was recently released from a labor camp

Reactions: Busted1201
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes