BlackSKy85

Apr 8, 2018
? What does make you think of that? just cause there was no real update today? Lmfao

for you as a small update: he currently is still busy working he accidentally updated his DAZ program or something and since it seems to be unstable he has to revert it or something like that. He will definitely need a few more days for the update if not more. He wants to make it great. Easy accessible, understandable, controleable, with a better storyline/plot, longer scenes, choices and ofc much teasing xD
I'm really looking forward to it and what is it called so nice? what will be long will be good!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
ye milking, by giving it 5 days later he will receive at least.. wait he`ll receive nothing because it`ll be still november
this forum is so crazy with all that milking whining, i need to read it on 95% of threads, so tired
Hopefully it be befoee new year.

Reactions: Caetano

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
he said on his patreon that chapter 2 release will be in the weekend
did he mention about any specific time? i mean it could be early hours on saturday or it could be evening on sunday... still, at least now we know its around the corner. thanks for the information bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: epim

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Nice update soon i think this game will be much more better and easier for him in Ren'Py instead we wait to be released and then wait for osmcuser132 to do it hes doing cool job though but double the waiting!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did he mention about any specific time? i mean it could be early hours on saturday or it could be evening on sunday... still, at least now we now its around the corner. thanks for the information bro!
Sunday, Nov. 29 2020, 11:59 pm SST. Hopefully this helps you.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes