Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She looks great I just hope she has a butt like Emily. Honestly the full package body wise only should have Anna and Rebecca and maybe just maybe one or two others but not more. Cause the sisters should still be the most special ones. Even ofc I would love to see her with the same curves ofc. But Anna should be special.

hope to see Jeremy’s blond friend tho. He always was just rude without any action even I personally like him a bit more than Jeremy

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I never really cared much for the "guess and click" type games. Is that what this is gonna turn into? I honestly liked the way it was before.

Reactions: Arranguren

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The only problem with this game was the RPGM. Now we can gawk at the perfection that is Anna even in roaming.

And now to spam F5 until the new update

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1607871369410.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.
Most of you know that I am not working on the game alone and it is helping me tremendously. I finally don't have to worry about adding stuff to rpg maker or renpy so I can work on the story and renders. Some of you have also noticed that writing has improved and I hope it will be getting even better by time as well.
Anyway, progress so far is great. We are adding locations that were missing from rpg maker. Both for day and night. It is a bit tough and might change, but I'm getting close to putting Anna's world together :) There are so many locations that I can't put them all on the map so there will be street views with multiple locations on them that will be unlocked when it's needed. It's going to be easy to navigate through them and find everything.
1607871388986.png
Another thing that we will be adding is discoverables or collectibles. It's for those who like to look and find stuff. It's not going to have an impact on the game but will add a little bit more fun.
Anyway, we started to work on the next update straight away as I was not burned out and progress is great.
So far planned scenes are for the office, Timothy or Diane, Photographer Dilan, Cary or Schmidt, Sergey and Earl (the old cop). This time there will be a bit more naughty content that I hope you will like.
It still looks that we will hit our goal and release the next update at the beginning of January easily.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 940170

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Most of you know that I am not working on the game alone and it is helping me tremendously. I finally don't have to worry about adding stuff to rpg maker or renpy so I can work on the story and renders. Some of you have also noticed that writing has improved and I hope it will be getting even better by time as well.
Anyway, progress so far is great. We are adding locations that were missing from rpg maker. Both for day and night. It is a bit tough and might change, but I'm getting close to putting Anna's world together :) There are so many locations that I can't put them all on the map so there will be street views with multiple locations on them that will be unlocked when it's needed. It's going to be easy to navigate through them and find everything.
View attachment 940171
Another thing that we will be adding is discoverables or collectibles. It's for those who like to look and find stuff. It's not going to have an impact on the game but will add a little bit more fun.
Anyway, we started to work on the next update straight away as I was not burned out and progress is great.
So far planned scenes are for the office, Timothy or Diane, Photographer Dilan, Cary or Schmidt, Sergey and Earl (the old cop). This time there will be a bit more naughty content that I hope you will like.
It still looks that we will hit our goal and release the next update at the beginning of January easily.
Deep
Thanks 4 the share as always my friend. :)

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 940170

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 940171
Deep
Cool, cool, cool. Great and all, but when does Anna get back to being Anna? We need the nympho back.

Reactions: Infern01

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
I have to say this really makes me sad, this was one of my favorite games and there was an unofficial renpy remake that was a lot better then this new official version. Guess i will just have to enjoy ch1 for what it was and move on.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes