leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In Chapter 2 I cannot save progress at any position.
I always get this error:

2020-12-18 (1).png

Is there any fix for that?
Thanks

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Why does your AppData path have a double backslash? Shouldn't it be a single one "users\username\AppData\Roaming\...\"? :unsure:
Thanks for looking at my problem
I don't know. I checked directly paths and it is one backslash. Why report shows 2 I really don't understand. I have no problems with other saves

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for looking at my problem
I don't know. I checked directly paths and it is one backslash. Why report shows 2 I really don't understand. I have no problems with other saves
Delete the games save folder from your Roaming/RenPy and try to save again.

Reactions: leg28

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
What's up with the lack of lewd content so far in Chapter 2? Pretty big change from Chapter 1 where Anna was constantly having sex with everyone lol

Reactions: Fydeout

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Which is the final version of Chapter 1? I have the version "2.0" and my files are dated around 19th of July.
Are there any Chapter 1 versions after that?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Which is the final version of Chapter 1? I have the version "2.0" and my files are dated around 19th of July.
version "2.0" is the latest chapter 1, there is a renpy version "2.0" remake by some other guy, but the new chapter 2 is renpy by Deep

Reactions: AtotehZ

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
RPGM story (episode 1) ends with 2.0, and continues in renpy (episode 2), Deep just did some small changes in the 2.0, the last RPGM update - Anna first has threesome with Hannah and Ashley and then witnesses Becca abduction, just sequence of events, no new content.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Came checking after a long time....so the dev really went and is going to milk the game.
Why do a new "Chapter" if the Game is already 3 years in production?
Just let it end proper and make a new Game.

I dont like it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Came checking after a long time....so the dev really went and is going to milk the game.
Why do a new "Chapter" if the Game is already 3 years in production?
Just let it end proper and make a new Game.

I dont like it.
The story never seemed like it was done in 2.0. He has been making a Ren'Py version the last long while and now it's out. It would make sense if releasing updates became faster with the new Ren'Py edition. Also, if he is one of the people who secured a 3080 or 3090 he can render much faster. If you're reasonably effective in your work, getting a 3090 is like printing money.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What's up with the lack of lewd content so far in Chapter 2? Pretty big change from Chapter 1 where Anna was constantly having sex with everyone lol
I kinda would like if she took a break from being town slut XD otherwise it takes away both realism (which actually barely exists lol) also getting used to something a lot is just aint fun.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
This next content update is gonna be real interesting. SO many people seem bored/dissatisfied/confused/let down/nonplussed with the last 'big' update. Not to say it wasn't, a big change in the way Deep did things and the shift from chp1 to chp2. It feels like a make or break thing with what comes next. Is Anna going to continue being nothing like she used to be? Or are we gonna get back to where we left off in chp1 with Anna being the sex-crazed nympho we all know and love. My money is still on Deep getting us back into the action quickly, but I am definitely worried. How crazy would it be if this went from the best game in chp1 to a blue baller in chp2 from here on out?

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes