wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Small question on the story: in chapter 1, you have a lot of choices and thus the possibility of a myriad of combinations.
So I completely understand that DeepSleep in chapter 2 kind of reduce that amount of combinations, because of you know, keeping his sanity ;)
What puzzles me is that: in chapter 2, if you took Diane's path, Jeremy is automatically dead
While in chapter 1, you can be on Diane path and let him live (which makes sense to me because on Diane path, he is no hassle, you owe him money, you give it back to him, plot done). I thought also I could mind him (be on Diane path, let him live, go to his appartment...) but that broke the game and send you on Jeremy path independently of previous choices.

So do you guys know why Diane path = Jeremy's dead?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Small question on the story: in chapter 1, you have a lot of choices and thus the possibility of a myriad of combinations.
So I completely understand that DeepSleep in chapter 2 kind of reduce that amount of combinations, because of you know, keeping his sanity ;)
What puzzles me is that: in chapter 2, if you took Diane's path, Jeremy is automatically dead
While in chapter 1, you can be on Diane path and let him live (which makes sense to me because on Diane path, he is no hassle, you owe him money, you give it back to him, plot done). I thought also I could mind him (be on Diane path, let him live, go to his appartment...) but that broke the game and send you on Jeremy path independently of previous choices.

So do you guys know why Diane path = Jeremy's dead?
because now you can choose if he is kind when he is alive and not a rude, raped asshole anymore.

so it’s Diane friend = Jeremy dead ; Jeremy alive = Jeremy still kinky creep/ Jeremy no kinky creep anymore

Reactions: raulz0r

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
because now you can choose if he is kind when he is alive and not a rude, raped asshole anymore.

so it’s Diane friend = Jeremy dead ; Jeremy alive = Jeremy still kinky creep/ Jeremy no kinky creep anymore

ok, I missed the second part then. I only saw Diane path -> Jeremy dead; Jeremy alive -> kinky creep
I'm gonna check that back, but you confirm no possibility of Diane friend + Jeremy alive no kinky creep? :)

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
There is, you have to adjust the speed in the "Preferences" -> Auto-forward time
Then when you play there is an "Auto" option in the quick menu at the bottom of the screen
May not work during the animations (probably not a real problem if you spank monkeys in the same time :sneaky:)
Where exactly is the quickmenu?

screenshot0001.png

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Where exactly is the quickmenu?

View attachment 967901
oh, you are right, you can adjust the speed in the preferences, but there is no quick menu.
weird thing is that it seems to be allowed in the script, I tried to toggle it by pressing different keys, but no success :(

edit: the display is not allowed, if you edit screens.rpy and remove the # at the start of each lines from 249 to 265 you'll have access to it
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Well Deep in the last two weekly updates said the game was still scheduled for the beginning of january. This could mean also january 15th and not necessary 3rd or 7th. Even if it will be released the 15th or 20th we'll have a new update in a very short time especially compared to other games and to be honest, after the last updates of AWAM and JOHN (I dont't wanna talk about Lily of the valley), I really need a decent update with quality and some real content.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Well Deep in the last two weekly updates said the game was still scheduled for the beginning of january. This could mean also january 15th and not necessary 3rd or 7th. Even if it will be released the 15th or 20th we'll have a new update in a very short time especially compared to other games and to be honest, after the last updates of AWAM and JOHN (I dont't wanna talk about Lily of the valley), I really need a decent update with quality and some real content.
perhaps you `re right, the new JOHN update sucks, I won't support this game anymore, I'd rather give this money to Deep, at least it's constantly releasing updates and we see progress.

Reactions: Mariano95

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1609699423767.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release next week. I have done most of the planned renders and I'm working on the last scene at the moment.
I'm glad how smooth everything is going now as my partner is adding renders to scenes as soon as I finish them. We have already gone through testing of the most scenes added and everything runs great. This kind of workflow is amazing as we can go through stuff and add renders or improve something to make things even better.
Some other new things will be small choices that will not have a major impact on the game but will make some stuff different. At first, I wasn't convinced, but after going through them in game I was certain that it will make the game a lot more fun to play. There might be some bugs as more and more features and content is added, but I hope that there will be no game-breaking ones and with your help, we will fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you for your amazing support and let this year be great for Anna and all of us.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 969828

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release next week. I have done most of the planned renders and I'm working on the last scene at the moment.
I'm glad how smooth everything is going now as my partner is adding renders to scenes as soon as I finish them. We have already gone through testing of the most scenes added and everything runs great. This kind of workflow is amazing as we can go through stuff and add renders or improve something to make things even better.
Some other new things will be small choices that will not have a major impact on the game but will make some stuff different. At first, I wasn't convinced, but after going through them in game I was certain that it will make the game a lot more fun to play. There might be some bugs as more and more features and content is added, but I hope that there will be no game-breaking ones and with your help, we will fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you for your amazing support and let this year be great for Anna and all of us.
Deep
Thanks 4 the share my friend. :)
Anna looks lovely in that lingerie :love: and release (hopefully no setbacks) next week... Oh Boyh :love::love::giggle::giggle::coffee::coffee:

But i do kinda wonder why he hasn't mention anything about the scene rework for v2.0 (RPGM Version) :unsure:
Maybe he'll skip it. :LOL:

Reactions: Darkman_13

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 969828

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
wow Anna's new style is extremely hot :devilish:

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 969828

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
:love: lookin forward to that scene in that preview

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes