Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
You need to wait the next update to reach Wednesday and the follow-up to Dylan's part, but for Dr Schmidt's documents you need to go back to the hospital and either follow the female doctor path (I forgot her name) or Dr Schmidt path (so you click somewhere at the left of the screen where "Dr Schmidt office" appears, or somewhat on the bottom right for Dr WhatsHerNameAgain). You may need to click around (like on the nurse, Harold, the dude waiting in the room) to trigger things
I tried everything.... I chose Dr. Female path.......but nothing happens to move on the plot... I picked Harold, the nurse, the stranger, Dr Eilhart, Andrew´s..... and no way out....and one of my task is retrieve the documents from Dr Schmidt. Is this the end of this version???? too short from my view.....

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I tried everything.... I chose Dr. Female path.......but nothing happens to move on the plot... I picked Harold, the nurse, the stranger, Dr Eilhart, Andrew´s..... and no way out....and one of my task is retrieve the documents from Dr Schmidt. Is this the end of this version???? too short from my view.....
No it is not the end, I'll check back for you. Bur once you spoke to Dr Eilhart, you go to Dr Schmidt office (either the stranger guard the door for you, or there is a scene with Harold), you click on the clickable item (among which the flower pot), you get the key, you click on the cabinet, and the story continues

edit: alright so I checked, you have different possibilities. Once you have talked with Dr Eilhart you click on the left on "Doctor" to go to Dr Schmidt's office. A dialogue with the stranger pops. Either you accept his help, you enter the office, there is a couple of items you can click among which the flower pot. You get a key, after that you can click on a cabinet, the story continues. If you refuse the help from the stranger, you have to speak to Harold. Either you give him extra motivation, he lets you in, you click the flower pot, the cabinet and again the story goes on. If you talked to Harold but refuse the extra motivation, you have to click on the stranger, it automatically accept his help, he let you in, flower pot, cabinet, blablabla :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Satiro

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
What will be the path's difference between the male doctor path and the female doctor path?
At the moment no idea. The female doctor is trying to set the other up, while the male one just want to have fun with Anna. So far the difference might be lesbian route vs. straight or maybe a slut path with the male.
Perhaps with the female Anna will have to play along with the other doctor to get some evidences. It's all my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claudio83

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The changelog still hasn't been updated since Ch.1 v2.0. Not a huge deal..but just curious about it.
I have played Ch. 2 v0.01, and I see v0.01b is out, and I know v0.02 is coming soon, so curious if it's even worth it to download v0.01b or not....but the changelog says nothing lol

Reactions: pleaseletme

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The changelog still hasn't been updated since Ch.1 v2.0. Not a huge deal..but just curious about it.
I have played Ch. 2 v0.01, and I see v0.01b is out, and I know v0.02 is coming soon, so curious if it's even worth it to download v0.01b or not....but the changelog says nothing lol
I think you are better of waiting for the next version. ;)
The v0.01b was just an bugfix.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think you are better of waiting for the next version. ;)
The v0.01b was just an bugfix.
Thanks. I always assume just the addition of a "b" means it was a bugfix, but I like to check and be sure, only couldn't cause the changelog seems to have been left in the dust for a while. lol

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes