Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Any Changelog guys?

Anna's Chapter 2 v0.02
Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the early beta release of Chapter 2 v0.02 of Anna - Exciting Affection. You can find it
We have finished working on the second release of Chapter 2 for Anna. We have added a lot of new things like new locations, street views, a glossary for in-game characters, collectible side quest, phone, save naming, and other stuff. Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.
Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything.
Now you can look for collectibles of Anna after Dilan's scene. There are images of Anna out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are two, but more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
The story is continuing both in the office and with Sergey.

Added renders for undressing on Jeremy's path, Morning with Alfred and John, Office (Both on Jeremy's and Diane's path), Timothy, Dilan and Jeff, Hospital (with Cary), Carl and Rebecca, Sergey (long one), Earl.
I also made a scene with Dr.Schimdt, but we decided to put it in the next update as it fits there better.
Anyway, this update was done a lot sooner than previous ones even though content-wise it is comparable. I continued making more animations for sex scenes to make them a bit more interesting. I hope that you will like what we have made. Thanks to our workflow we managed to release update in one and half month's time and I think it's great.
If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
You can use the H to hide the text box.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Anna's Chapter 2 v0.02
Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the early beta release of Chapter 2 v0.02 of Anna - Exciting Affection. You can find it
We have finished working on the second release of Chapter 2 for Anna. We have added a lot of new things like new locations, street views, a glossary for in-game characters, collectible side quest, phone, save naming, and other stuff. Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.
Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything.
Now you can look for collectibles of Anna after Dilan's scene. There are images of Anna out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are two, but more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
The story is continuing both in the office and with Sergey.

Added renders for undressing on Jeremy's path, Morning with Alfred and John, Office (Both on Jeremy's and Diane's path), Timothy, Dilan and Jeff, Hospital (with Cary), Carl and Rebecca, Sergey (long one), Earl.
I also made a scene with Dr.Schimdt, but we decided to put it in the next update as it fits there better.
Anyway, this update was done a lot sooner than previous ones even though content-wise it is comparable. I continued making more animations for sex scenes to make them a bit more interesting. I hope that you will like what we have made. Thanks to our workflow we managed to release update in one and half month's time and I think it's great.
If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
You can use the H to hide the text box.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share as always my friend :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes