exter

May 29, 2017
It will appear after you have been at Dylan the photographer
On the road right "under" the girl's foot by the car
I see now, whats going on. You have to go to dylan before you go to the hospital. If you do it the other way around, it will be evening after the photoshot and the picture is gone.

Thank you.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
well i found both :p

about the scene latex224 shouldn't be doc scene in the next update? or is this the previous one?
That one (ringed) looks very much alike/is the one that was on 0.01 version. But now in v0.02 that scene don't work.
I thought it was a new scene since it was 1 out of the 2 "new" locked scenes in the gallery but that one is just for the previous update

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
That one (ringed) looks very much alike/is the one that was on 0.01 version. But now in v0.02 that scene don't work.
I thought it was a new scene since it was 1 out of the 2 "new" locked scenes in the gallery but that one is just for the previous update
My apologies :rolleyes:
I didn't realize you were talking about the gallery scene right away :D
Yes this is a bug :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Shouldn't sergey and the photoshoot scenes be in the gallery?

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Didn't the protagonist turn into the town bike several updates ago? Isn't that the end point for these corruption games? What else is left to happen? How ca you get a second game out of it?
I think the end point is to make players bust nuts. As long as the game keeps going I'll keep nuttin

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes