Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Now thats what you called a perfect update,Sergey finally claim what he said on the yatch.Thanks Deep

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Not sure this is a bug, or just something to make me unhappy, haha, but when I choose the Dr. Schmidt path in the hospital, I get the written script of the conversation and actions, but the screen stays in the hallway... does not follow Anna into the room. Please tell me this is a bug.

Reactions: FMag

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Not sure this is a bug, or just something to make me unhappy, haha, but when I choose the Dr. Schmidt path in the hospital, I get the written script of the conversation and actions, but the screen stays in the hallway... does not follow Anna into the room. Please tell me this is a bug.
that is indeed a bug, i'v encountered it also.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Yap, me to!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can someone remind me why Anna stopped working at Patrick's bar? I dont want to replay again.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
new update is full with bugs
Bugs are already fixed, you should get the right version.
Can someone remind me why Anna stopped working at Patrick's bar? I dont want to replay again.
Anna didn't stop working at the bar. She will work at the bar starting from Friday and on weekends. There is still a lot of interesting content coming for bar :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes