defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I will skip this update... I do not want complain about the fact that there are no sex scenes until today
it would be very unpleasant repeating what I just write in my previous posts like this one and this
when I want play with Anna I use the unofficial renpy version of the old CH1 version 2.00

Oct 8, 2018
I really spent 4 hours playing the game only for my saves to magically corrupt and having to start all over again. This game has been in development for years and it still hasn't even been optimized enough not to crash every 30 minutes, Yikes.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Shouldn't this be in a thread of its own since it's a sequel of the first game that also reboots the main character? It looks and plays like a completely different standalone with the shot dude being the only thing connecting the two.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Shouldn't this be in a thread of its own since it's a sequel of the first game that also reboots the main character? It looks and plays like a completely different standalone with the shot dude being the only thing connecting the two.
No.

Anna got to large for RPG Maker and started to bug out more and more. Chapter 2 continues where Chapter 1 ended. Therefore not a real "squeal".

Splitting a game thread is the worst thing mods/staff members can do. They did it for Timestamps and people thought the game ended. Now for almost 1,5 years they try to merge the two threads into one again.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No.

Anna got to large for RPG Maker and started to bug out more and more. Chapter 2 continues where Chapter 1 ended. Therefore not a real "squeal".

Splitting a game thread is the worst thing mods/staff members can do. They did it for Timestamps and people thought the game ended. Now for almost 1,5 years they try to merge the two threads into one again.
Does it really continue right where the last chapter ended? Having played the first, the MC in this is like a completely different person who just shares the same model. Also a different engine with different gameplay. Sharing ratings, reviews and likes with the first, when they are so different, doesn't make sense to me.

The other game you mentioned is not similar. It's a direct sequel, made in the same engine with no difference I can remember of with the first.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does it really continue right where the last chapter ended?
It does.
Having played the first, the MC in this is like a completely different person that just shares the same model.
Possible due to Deep no longer working alone on the game. Deep does the renders and "Awake" writes the dialogues and code.
1610636718345.png
Also a different engine with different gameplay. Sharing ratings, reviews and likes with the first, when they are so different, doesn't make sense to me.
The new review system F95 is going to implant will allow to review and rate previous and newer chapters or single updates.

Reactions: AL.d
Dec 22, 2020
Hey everyone, sorry for some mistakes - English is not my first language...
It’s sadly to realize, but still this game is VN, than RPG, the variability of dialogues and choices are extremely small… Of course, I don't want to insult anyone from the development team, but, guys, you give the wrong impression about the game. Although, I don't want to seem tendentious, but people have different opinions, thoughts, and it’s hard to please everyone at once – there is someone, who will be dissatisfied with something. And now it's me :). If you wrote: «make decisions in Anna’s life and there will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices», so do it - give this variety of choices to the gamers, to your dear patrons. At least a small one - not simply to have sex with someone or not.
I’m a fan of Sergey and I’m really disappointed with yesterday's update... All male characters are ugly dirty wicked people, which wants the one thing only - to fulfil their desires and wishes. In my opinion, it’s not Sergey, Timmoty or Anna’s neighbor - the old gentleman – don’t remember his name. This gentleman exposes Anna and keep oneself aloof – it’s very «manly» decision. Timmoty is an unattractive guy and looked so desperate to have sex with any girl could give him that; he is not shy, he's lazy, couch potato - never did something with own weight - and never do something useful in his whole life. Fit yourself and be handsome, but he did not. On the contrary we have Sergey, who make Anna to do his crime business. It's hard choice... And I have chosen Sergey. His muscular figure and straightness - he always gets what he wants - are very contrasting with his tenderness and care for Anna – it hooked me. Although he is very far away from the typical Russian male, he rather resembles a caricature that is usually seen in films or TV shows. So called "Russian bear"... However, he is just a simple person, like all of us, we have our weaknesses and fetishes, but to rape a woman, whom you like?! Nonsense! And it was Anna's decision, not my... :(
It was an extremely bad idea to go away from problems and take out accumulated adrenaline into sex in order to get relaxation... Simply it doesn't work that way. And is it really the player's choice, my choice, - to be a detached observer of the scene, which I was waiting for, and eventually got a slap in the face? And what if I don’t want anal sex? If you care about the woman, do you really do something, what she doesn't want? It’s so pities to realize that I have no choice… :cry: Maybe will you ask yourself: "Will you do the same to your wife / girlfriend / lover without specific preparation – enema at least and condom - in real life?"
Of course, the game remains a game, and life is completely different, but what will be the point to do something in any kind of art, if you don't have a connection with reality?
In general, I'm really disappointed, I hope the developer will take note of this comment. Anna has literally turned into a mindless creature, a female, who wants to gnaw her own tail in order to get relief to sexual tension - it's not my Anna...
Stay safe!

Reactions: peace12345

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I have found a bug in the Ch2 latest update for windows.
If I chose Dr. Schmidt, there are no renders and only text is showing. PFB the attachment.
Yes, had the same issue. Really liked the update too, this has quickly become one of my favorites. Looking forward to more!!

Reactions: san4ez39
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes