asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I asked this on his Discord, but what is the order to play the games progression-wise (what happens first, second, etc.)?
There is no order. At first( episode 1 - the rpgm version) . You either choose jeremy path or diane. Just keep in mind some scene are hidden ( like dildo scene, food shop) pay attention to dialogue to know what triggers them. Then in the new start of episode 2 you further get two paths for now dr ellihart or dr schimdt path.

reyrojo

Oct 27, 2018
How can we access the image folder
content in image fodler
[.ShellClassInfo]
InfoTip=This folder is shared online.
IconFile=C:\Program Files\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
So I think the new update is a BJ scene with Tim and Sex scene with Sergy? (And a photo session but not sex) Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am very happy with the transition from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and it's great work! Congratulation, I am very happy for you.
But, and there's always a but, I feel like the difference of chapter 1 Anna and chapter 2 is night and day. I feel like in chapter 1, it was more lusty, blackmail, rough kind of adventure, and I loved it. I know DeepSleep previously mentioned that he wanted to concentrate more on dialogue and story (I think?) but it already feels so different.

I'll give you an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's still early days but I hope we get some really spicy things coming and the lustful Anna we had previously.
Nonetheless, I am very grateful for the update. Keep up the good work!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So I think the new update is a BJ scene with Tim and Sex scene with Sergy? (And a photo session but not sex) Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am very happy with the transition from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and it's great work! Congratulation, I am very happy for you.
But, and there's always a but, I feel like the difference of chapter 1 Anna and chapter 2 is night and day. I feel like in chapter 1, it was more lusty, blackmail, rough kind of adventure, and I loved it. I know DeepSleep previously mentioned that he wanted to concentrate more on dialogue and story (I think?) but it already feels so different.

I'll give you an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's still early days but I hope we get some really spicy things coming and the lustful Anna we had previously.
Nonetheless, I am very grateful for the update. Keep up the good work!
I, for one, love what they're doing with the characters. Alfred talking about his daughter, and Timmothy opening up about how he was bullied, and showing Anna had a positive influence in his life. Two updates gave these characters more personality that the entire ch.1.

The more "hardcore" stuff you want will come, I mean we all know where that cop story is going. Then there's the bar still. But fleshing out the characters beyond "walking dicks" is something that would make the game much better in my opinion

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
content in image fodler
[.ShellClassInfo]
first download rpa etract.exe
then copy or cut the rpaetract.exe file and paste in the game folder.
finally, drag images.rpa file of it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
content in image fodler
[.ShellClassInfo]
first download rpa etract.exe
then copy or cut the rpaetract.exe file and paste in the game folder.
finally, drag images.rpa file of it
Why not use Unren.bat to decompile and extract images from image.rpa? :unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...onsole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-70272

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I liked these changes to the game.
Shouldn't it be a gallery scene for Sergey's scene?

Also can someone share the link for the v0.02b? I can't unlock the 4th scene from gallery, it gives me the bug.

Thanks!

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,
I liked these changes to the game.
Shouldn't it be a gallery scene for Sergey's scene?

Also can someone share the link for the v0.02b? I can't unlock the 4th scene from gallery, it gives me the bug.

Thanks!
Some of us have been asking for that damn link for days, but, very weirdly, those who can share it don't give a shit about our requests, so only the bugged version of the game is available here. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: Daniel xVxd
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes