Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I was actually gonna ask FMag if he (or others) knows what the fetishes might be. :unsure:
With latest couple of wallpapers Deep have made i think it perhaps is some kind of dream with the outfit when she sleeps, the fantasy one (less likely) or perhaps some "bdsm" themed stuff (a little more likely).

If no of those it then has to be to see her panties more when she is wearing a dress just like in the "weekly update" :p hehe
What do you think?
thx for the response bro! i personally asked him since... 2 years or more if he couldn't add some dream sequenzes, maybe some incest (not only with her sis) and sutt like workin in a retirement home o the hospital. but yours seem to be plausible too - maybe some small but cool features like the phone-stuff. Do understand FMag doesnt want to spoil and thats cool.

• Hey there
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thx for the response bro! i personally asked him since... 2 years or more if he couldn't add some dream sequenzes, maybe some incest (not only with her sis) and sutt like workin in a retirement home o the hospital. but yours seem to be plausible too - maybe some small but cool features like the phone-stuff. Do understand FMag doesnt want to spoil and thats cool.
With that retirement home idea Anna would have been one of the biggest killers in the city, even bigger that Fitz, Sergey and the police combined :ROFLMAO:
Anna who is on hell of a sex bomb would make all those grandpa hearts stop :ROFLMAO:
Not that i wouldn't mind such scene :whistle::love::cool:

Last edited:

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
:unsure: I still have 2 locked scene in Gallery between the Anna lesbian and Anna with Tim(the IT guy) any idea how to unlock these? I hope there will be replay scene option like Anna unofficial Ren'py since this version does not have skip option and replay all scene mean lot of mouse clicking

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
:unsure: I still have 2 locked scene in Gallery between the Anna lesbian and Anna with Tim(the IT guy) any idea how to unlock these? I hope there will be replay scene option like Anna unofficial Ren'py since this version does not have skip option and replay all scene mean lot of mouse clicking
Yeah i had this issue also hoping deep adds a option were you can just unlock the scenes i understand it adds replay value but someone like me cba going through the whole update looking for those scenes

user_xyz71

Jul 3, 2020
No it is not the end, I'll check back for you. Bur once you spoke to Dr Eilhart, you go to Dr Schmidt office (either the stranger guard the door for you, or there is a scene with Harold), you click on the clickable item (among which the flower pot), you get the key, you click on the cabinet, and the story continues

edit: alright so I checked, you have different possibilities. Once you have talked with Dr Eilhart you click on the left on "Doctor" to go to Dr Schmidt's office. A dialogue with the stranger pops. Either you accept his help, you enter the office, there is a couple of items you can click among which the flower pot. You get a key, after that you can click on a cabinet, the story continues. If you refuse the help from the stranger, you have to speak to Harold. Either you give him extra motivation, he lets you in, you click the flower pot, the cabinet and again the story goes on. If you talked to Harold but refuse the extra motivation, you have to click on the stranger, it automatically accept his help, he let you in, flower pot, cabinet, blablabla :sneaky:
Anna already talked to Dr Eilhart, and was taken back tp the hospital hall, but I can't find the "Doctor" tag to click it. My only available options are, the stranger, Harold, the nurse, Andrew's room and Leave. Any ideas??

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
neg.jpg

nope, same as earlier, even discord is silent.

But nonetheless, next week or so we can expect some updates from popular game around here Anna obviously, Special Request and The office. Hopefully Temptations Are Everywhere, also gets update.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1073790

nope, same as earlier, even discord is silent.

But nonetheless, next week or so we can expect some updates from popular game around here Anna obviously, Special Request and The office. Hopefully Temptations Are Everywhere, also gets update.
He will take atleast a Month make it next month. From the progress he's made, one can guess.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes