Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
View attachment 1073790

nope, same as earlier, even discord is silent.

But nonetheless, next week or so we can expect some updates from popular game around here Anna obviously, Special Request and The office. Hopefully Temptations Are Everywhere, also gets update.
Quick questions mate i played the office enjoyed it but because i lost one of my saves i had to restart so didnt bother playing for while any old man comtent added to it i.e sex scenes or anything sexual and does the dev leave a save from the previous update like deep thanks in advance

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Quick questions mate i played the office enjoyed it but because i lost one of my saves i had to restart so didnt bother playing for while any old man comtent added to it i.e sex scenes or anything sexual and does the dev leave a save from the previous update like deep thanks in advance
yes, if u mean the boss , he got new content. For save, before new game episodes , dev asks question how much naughty Gail is with characters which sets up the upcoming new scenes. Also next update , there could be another scene with boss too.

mandar2021

Feb 20, 2021
Damn the game big brother is so difficult to play, its more difficult than a physics exam. I am at day 100 and yet no sex scene. Does any body know how to properly play it. Please help. Its version 0.13

Reactions: Bipolar17

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
yes, if u mean the boss , he got new content. For save, before new game episodes , dev asks question how much naughty Gail is with characters which sets up the upcoming new scenes. Also next update , there could be another scene with boss too.
Man sorry i ask you about the wrong game i was supppose to ask you about special request lol my bad any sex scenes in there with old man character or anything sexual going on

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes