defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1150329

This gallery. Maybe those two scenes can only be available if you didn't kill the office boss? Do I have to play chapter 1 several times to be able to get all the scenes on chapter 2 ->?
These pictures are very bad. She looks likes my Granny ....
I prefer the great chapter 1... And the gallery in the op shows only pics from ch 1

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1150329

This gallery. Maybe those two scenes can only be available if you didn't kill the office boss? Do I have to play chapter 1 several times to be able to get all the scenes on chapter 2 ->?
For the third scene, I'm pretty sure you need to be on Dr. Eihart's path. When you're supposed to get into Dr. Schmidt's office to get evidence, refuse the help from the guy sitting by the door. Instead, talk to Harold and have him help you.

For the second to last, you need to be on Dr. Schmidt's path. Simply go to his office after the arrest incident. The game should give you a notification.

And no, there won't ever be any need to replay chapter 1. The save doesnt actually carry over. Ch.2 just asks you what you did in Ch.1 to progress accordingly.

Reactions: Drinkolvi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I found it boring to be honest, maybe you had fun but not me. The problem with the other two games is not quality but the fact it takes them forever to release an update.
well if you get bored so easily and are the girl in your profile pic I can give you some hard rounds of hot and steamy sex. maybe this will lighten up your mood. Especially since you see yourself more as the quality and less quantity type of person

Brenda

May 6, 2017
well if you get bored so easily and are the girl in your profile pic I can give you some hard rounds of hot and steamy sex. maybe this will lighten up your mood. Especially since you see yourself more as the quality and less quantity type of person
Thanks, if you had fun with those updates i bet you might get easily overexcited. So, good luck with that

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes