Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I wonder if we can say no or yes but without king or replace king with photographer or say yes first and then no. So many questions and possibilities - or not :D

LexaNTR

Jan 14, 2020
Hi. Can you recommend a game for me? I love the games played by the female lead actors. Actually, I looked at a lot of games, which ones would you recommend to me? There may be games similar to this game... (ntr, cheating) ..

Reactions: pleaseletme

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Hi. Can you recommend a game for me? I love the games played by the female lead actors. Actually, I looked at a lot of games, which ones would you recommend to me? There may be games similar to this game... (ntr, cheating) ..
Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String, both by Eva Kiss
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News by Stoper
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth and Agent of Heels, both by beWilder
Lust Campus by RedLolly
There's also a collection with several games from Lesson of Passion laying around. Several of their games have a female protagonist (like Eleanor, Call Girl Denise, Jordan 500, Pledge, etc).

In terms of games with a good story, those are the ones I'd recommend (far better written then Anna's), but some may not go into your kinks, so you'll just have to try them out.

More similar to this one you have Lily of the Valley where the author of this one most likely got the inspiration for this game. You'll very likely be into that one. Another one you may also like is Fashion Business. I lost interest in both games a while ago, but usually most people who like Anna's Exciting Affection tend to like those as well. There's a few more I don't really pay attention to and can't remember the names since their writing is, in my opinion, extremely cliché and poor.

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
just one cameraman?
mmm.. :unsure: seems to be a cheap production ... too bad!:p
Anyway she should be able to please the poor cameraman too. ;)
Andew can stand behind the camera while guys are having fun with Anna, and after they make a triple cum on her face she gives andrew a kiss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I really suggest
Number one for me is The Adventurous Couple
than you can check also
Pandora's Box where the Chaper 1 has been completed in this month
Both of them comes with great renders...

also you can check on my signature for more great games with cheating and ntr tags

Last edited:
Reactions: LexaNTR

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
DAVID, Jeremy‘s friend, Patrick?,Fitzgerald and his brother, Benjamin and a few more
Did you include Paul (coffeeshop) under "A Few More"? :ROFLMAO: But yeah, there is still a "big crowd" that needs to play with Anna ;)
Say WHAT... :eek: Fitz has a brother? Who is that? :unsure: I have only seen his bodyguard(s) :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Okabe19 and GateC.

LexaNTR

Jan 14, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String, both by Eva Kiss
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News by Stoper
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth and Agent of Heels, both by beWilder
Lust Campus by RedLolly
There's also a collection with several games from Lesson of Passion laying around. Several of their games have a female protagonist (like Eleanor, Call Girl Denise, Jordan 500, Pledge, etc).

In terms of games with a good story, those are the ones I'd recommend (far better written then Anna's), but some may not go into your kinks, so you'll just have to try them out.

More similar to this one you have Lily of the Valley where the author of this one most likely got the inspiration for this game. You'll very likely be into that one. Another one you may also like is Fashion Business. I lost interest in both games a while ago, but usually most people who like Anna's Exciting Affection tend to like those as well. There's a few more I don't really pay attention to and can't remember the names since their writing is, in my opinion, extremely cliché and poor.
Hi.thanks for everything. The games you recommend are really good. I've played most of them. I will look after the others ...

I really suggest
Number one for me is The Adventurous Couple
than you can check also
Pandora's Box where the Chaper 1 has been completed in this month
Both of them comes with great renders...

also you can check on my signature for more great games with cheating and ntr tags
The games you recommended were very good and I played too. I played most of the games that exist in your signature. I'm looking at different games actually. I don't like 2d games very much. I prefer games with high graphics quality. thank you for everything.

Yes, I played both of these games. I liked it very much. The Office is my favorite game. The graphics quality and lead character are very nice. Thank you for your suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: TrissLover
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes