evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I dont understand this. Should I play Chapter 1 first before this? If so, where is Chapter 1? Is it the tab "Spoiler:Chapter 1"? Is it the 6.50GB one? Please help. Im at a lost here. Saw some people complaining about the lack of lewd content on Chapter 2 compared to Chapter 1. Is it because Chapter 2 is just 600mb?

May 4, 2017
Im sorry. I needed to be sure which to download. Is there a guide to this game? I cant seem to find it
This is pretty straight forward, if you are playing part 1 then you can open the quest menu see what's what and run around the map to figure out the locations. Which is why I suggest you try the unofficial ren'py version of part one, just go back to forums and search for it in the search bar and it will come up. Much easier.

As for part 2 well you don't need a guide for that one.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This is pretty straight forward, if you are playing part 1 then you can open the quest menu see what's what and run around the map to figure out the locations. Which is why I suggest you try the unofficial ren'py version of part one, just go back to forums and search for it in the search bar and it will come up. Much easier.

As for part 2 well you don't need a guide for that one.
So this version is much easier that it doesnt need a guide? What is the difference between this version and the unofficial one?

May 4, 2017
So this version is much easier that it doesnt need a guide? What is the difference between this version and the unofficial one?
It is as I said there is an unofficial Ren'py port of PART 1, the official port is in RPGM. Ren'py version of PART 1 you don't need to spend a lot of time figuring out where everything is. And it's better using the unofficial port because you can't import saves into PART 2 anyways.

There is no unofficial port of PART 2 as it's in Ren'py already.

Try it, see it figure it out.

Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It is as I said there is an unofficial Ren'py port of PART 1, the official port is in RPGM. Ren'py version of PART 1 you don't need to spend a lot of time figuring out where everything is. And it's better using the unofficial port because you can't import saves into PART 2 anyways.

There is no unofficial port of PART 2 as it's in Ren'py already.

Try it, see it figure it out.
Ive already downloaded the Renpy version. Where can i find the guide? I didnt knew about those sadly. So the unofficial one is where? Win(Split)? For Windows is what I need btw

May 4, 2017
Ive already downloaded the Renpy version. Where can i find the guide? I didnt knew about those sadly. So the unofficial one is where? Win(Split)? For Windows is what I need btw
This is PART 1. Unofficial Ren'py Version. YOU DON'T NEED A GUIDE THE VN IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD. YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES, YOU PICK ONE YOU SEE THE CONSEQUENCES THAT IS ALL.

It really is not complicated. Unless you are like 12 years old in which case, you should not be on here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-unofficial-renpy-remake-v2-0-osmcuser132.8482/

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This is PART 1. Unofficial Ren'py Version. YOU DON'T NEED A GUIDE THE VN IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD. YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES, YOU PICK ONE YOU SEE THE CONSEQUENCES THAT IS ALL.

It really is not complicated. Unless you are like 12 years old in which case, you should not be on here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-unofficial-renpy-remake-v2-0-osmcuser132.8482/
The unofficial remake was actually in VN version, this one is RPGM. Phew, I had to find out at comments from there. Couldnt you have simplified it just like that? This is my first RPGM encounter. Things are confusing to me here, Ive only ever played VN types and LOP games as a NEWBIE, not a kid. I needed INFO on each choices you make, will it add points or open routes or scenes to do this or that? Those kinds of INFO, thats why I wanted a guide to it, a walkthrough guide. Unless things will eventually just happen whatever choice you pick, then tell me that too, in SIMPLIFIED TERMS. Youre the only one here who sounds like a KID with all those LOOPHOLES on your responses. I appreciate the thought of helping me, but I guess only the thought counts.

May 4, 2017
The unofficial remake was actually in VN version, this one is RPGM. Phew, I had to find out at comments from there. Couldnt you have simplified it just like that? This is my first RPGM encounter. Things are confusing to me here, Ive only ever played VN types and LOP games as a NEWBIE, not a kid. I needed INFO on each choices you make, will it add points or open routes or scenes to do this or that? Those kinds of INFO, thats why I wanted a guide to it, a walkthrough guide. Unless things will eventually just happen whatever choice you pick, then tell me that too, in SIMPLIFIED TERMS. Youre the only one here who sounds like a KID with all those LOOPHOLES on your responses. I appreciate the thought of helping me, but I guess only the thought counts.
Simplified? Loopholes?

I literally said the unofficial Ren'py version is better and less confusing than the RPGM version and why you should download it instead of the RPGM one.

I also said you have a built in quest log in the RPGM version if you decide to go with that version. And you can use it to figure out everything.

You kept asking about guides and such even after I said that.

I don't understand what is confusing about what I said.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You are really asking too many questions instead of just playing around. The game is designed to be able to make a choice and see the consequences of that choice. This is not a comic where you just have to turn the pages. There is no wrong choice in this game, just choose and see what happens. Just the opportunity to choose makes it possible to go through the game again with a different choice. You can also save before the event where you want to make a selection. Complete this event and, if you don't like it, load the save and go differently.
It's also not clear what confuses you about RPGM. This is a good engine, a lot of good games have been made on it. It's just that some users do not like it, since it is designed primarily for Windows. And Ren'Py can be used seamlessly on all platforms.
If you want to play the original author's game choose RPGM. Ren'Py part 1 is still an unoriginal version and has its own peculiarities associated with the specifics of the engine. The author adapted his images for RPGM, and in the unauthorized version these images were adjusted for Ren'Py. Also, the gameplay of 1 part in RPGM is unique and cannot be completely repeated in the Ren'Py version.

Summarizing the above
Choose the original version of RPGM part 1 and Ren'Py part 2 (the original is always the original)
Start playing and no questions asked here, just make the choice you like.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Simplified? Loopholes?

I literally said the unofficial Ren'py version is better and less confusing than the RPGM version and why you should download it instead of the RPGM one.

I also said you have a built in quest log in the RPGM version if you decide to go with that version. And you can use it to figure out everything.

You kept asking about guides and such even after I said that.

I don't understand what is confusing about what I said.
Both says Renpy, both has the tags. And so far Ive discovered that the game doesnt have any guides/walkthroughs. Quite ridiculous that is, despite having its own VN version. A couple of people couldnt even tell, including me if they have missed a lot of routes, scenes through their game progress. But guess what, I already had the hunch early in the game of missing some scenes and not knowing what they are. Because there are NO GUIDES at all.

So I tried digging more info, simple info about guides, and I was right. I did miss out a few scenes/routes already. For example, rejecting Jeremy opens up Diane's route instead. If i didnt look up on comments of the experiences of others on this game, I would never have KNOWN myself. The game is great, but its a vast open water without GUIDES. I dont understand why, it doesnt even give out little details or warnings if you choose this choice or the other, this and that will happen, this and that will be unlocked, this and that will be locked etc.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You are really asking too many questions instead of just playing around. The game is designed to be able to make a choice and see the consequences of that choice. This is not a comic where you just have to turn the pages. There is no wrong choice in this game, just choose and see what happens. Just the opportunity to choose makes it possible to go through the game again with a different choice. You can also save before the event where you want to make a selection. Complete this event and, if you don't like it, load the save and go differently.
It's also not clear what confuses you about RPGM. This is a good engine, a lot of good games have been made on it. It's just that some users do not like it, since it is designed primarily for Windows. And Ren'Py can be used seamlessly on all platforms.
If you want to play the original author's game choose RPGM. Ren'Py part 1 is still an unoriginal version and has its own peculiarities associated with the specifics of the engine. The author adapted his images for RPGM, and in the unauthorized version these images were adjusted for Ren'Py. Also, the gameplay of 1 part in RPGM is unique and cannot be completely repeated in the Ren'Py version.

Summarizing the above
Choose the original version of RPGM part 1 and Ren'Py part 2 (the original is always the original)
Start playing and no questions asked here, just make the choice you like.
Im sure you can understand my point as to why I ask for a GUIDE of a game where there are multiple routes, choices and/or consequences. Especially if youve played some games the same as that which actually has GUIDES. Tell me, how am I supposed to know if I missed any scene, any routes? Without the GUIDES, tell me how. You gonna give them to me all by yourself? Should I wait for others to give it to me in this thread? Then whats the point if so? These guides are important too. 1 user said someone missed out at least 70% of the lewd contents just because he/she didnt follow the blackmailing and rape stuff. I wouldve been the next one too. Im flying blind here, no GUIDES at all to advise me.

Doesnt matter if its RPGM or VN, games like these that dont have fixed points but instead multiple points, needs a GUIDE/WALKTHROUGH. You should know that, youve been here a lot longer than me. Why wont you understand my point? Why have you sat down here all this time played a game without a guide, what if you missed some scenes too? The game is really good, I wanna see as much content as possible. How can that be possible for me without a GUIDE?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Im sure you can understand my point as to why I ask for a GUIDE of a game where there are multiple routes, choices and/or consequences. Especially if youve played some games the same as that which actually has GUIDES. Tell me, how am I supposed to know if I missed any scene, any routes? Without the GUIDES, tell me how. You gonna give them to me all by yourself? Should I wait for others to give it to me in this thread? Then whats the point if so? These guides are important too. 1 user said someone missed out at least 70% of the lewd contents just because he/she didnt follow the blackmailing and rape stuff. I wouldve been the next one too. Im flying blind here, no GUIDES at all to advise me.

Doesnt matter if its RPGM or VN, games like these that dont have fixed points but instead multiple points, needs a GUIDE/WALKTHROUGH. You should know that, youve been here a lot longer than me. Why wont you understand my point? Why have you sat down here all this time played a game without a guide, what if you missed some scenes too? The game is really good, I wanna see as much content as possible. How can that be possible for me without a GUIDE?
Once again, you don't need a guide for this game. The author has built this guide into the game itself. You are regularly notified of where to go and a list of events. You just need to read and follow the directions. all that can raise questions is where is the location of the event. For this, there is a map in the game folder. You can open it and understand where it is. Everything else is just control of the character with the mouse or keyboard.

Moreover, in the author's first part, this choice is even more simplified. You go to the scene, make a choice, and watch the scene. Typically, the choice is to agree to the action = watch the scene, or refuse the action and skip the scene. It has no other consequences on the gameplay except for skipping a scene. Easily solved by saving before the event and replaying.
All key events that affect the continuation and nature of further events (possible ending or changing the storyline) are indicated in the game by the author. You will be assured that the choice is really important.

In the second part, the game becomes more difficult. There are more options for development after a certain choice.
But the solution is always the same - save before the event and use this save if you are not satisfied with your choice.
But the game is designed for several playthroughs, and if you want to see all the branches of events, you need to go through several times (especially in the 2nd part). Even if you are given a guide (although I do not understand why you need it), you will make a strictly definite choice and still will not see those scenes that are inherent in another choice.

The whole guide is
1. Start the game
2. Read the event log
3. Follow what is indicated in the event log
4. Make the choice you want
5. Look at the screen and enjoy the game.
6. To see all possible scenes, you need to repeat your selection again. That is, if 2 options are offered, you, for example, chose option 1 for the first time, then choose option 2 for the second time. The game is designed for repeated playthroughs, so it is not necessary to select everything at once. (this is not a comic).
You can play the first time by choosing some 1 option, and next time choose another option. This is the essence of the game.

If you still need a guide, then I don't even know if you should play such games at all. You can just download pictures from the game and see them like in a comic all at once. in this case, you just need to turn the pages without fear of the consequences of your decision.

Honestly, I did not think that on the 18+ forum it would be necessary to explain anything in this way. (this is like talking to a toddler who needs to be taught how to count or learn letters). I am no longer able to explain more simply ...

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Once again, you don't need a guide for this game. The author has built this guide into the game itself. You are regularly notified of where to go and a list of events. You just need to read and follow the directions. all that can raise questions is where is the location of the event. For this, there is a map in the game folder. You can open it and understand where it is. Everything else is just control of the character with the mouse or keyboard.

Moreover, in the author's first part, this choice is even more simplified. You go to the scene, make a choice, and watch the scene. Typically, the choice is to agree to the action = watch the scene, or refuse the action and skip the scene. It has no other consequences on the gameplay except for skipping a scene. Easily solved by saving before the event and replaying.
All key events that affect the continuation and nature of further events (possible ending or changing the storyline) are indicated in the game by the author. You will be assured that the choice is really important.

In the second part, the game becomes more difficult. There are more options for development after a certain choice.
But the solution is always the same - save before the event and use this save if you are not satisfied with your choice.
But the game is designed for several playthroughs, and if you want to see all the branches of events, you need to go through several times (especially in the 2nd part). Even if you are given a guide (although I do not understand why you need it), you will make a strictly definite choice and still will not see those scenes that are inherent in another choice.

The whole guide is
1. Start the game
2. Read the event log
3. Follow what is indicated in the event log
4. Make the choice you want
5. Look at the screen and enjoy the game.
6. To see all possible scenes, you need to repeat your selection again. That is, if 2 options are offered, you, for example, chose option 1 for the first time, then choose option 2 for the second time. The game is designed for repeated playthroughs, so it is not necessary to select everything at once. (this is not a comic).
You can play the first time by choosing some 1 option, and next time choose another option. This is the essence of the game.

If you still need a guide, then I don't even know if you should play such games at all. You can just download pictures from the game and see them like in a comic all at once. in this case, you just need to turn the pages without fear of the consequences of your decision.

Honestly, I did not think that on the 18+ forum it would be necessary to explain anything in this way. (this is like talking to a toddler who needs to be taught how to count or learn letters). I am no longer able to explain more simply ...
A like for so much typing:p

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes