FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Everytime (since last week) I see a notification for Anna I cross my fingers hoping for the update and nope, it's always you; now it's getting annoying. Start a private conversation or write a bad review of the game. The last 3 pages of this thread are full of your argument.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
"Special users"? OMG, was that just made up? Hilarious. As ive said, you cant even answer simple questions. You cant or you dont want to. As expected for someone arrogant enough to belittle newbies who thinks they dont know what theyre saying.

I will ask again.
Are the game routes FIXED no matter the choices you make? No consequences, just MISSING SCENES?
as my understanding, how the part 1 will end in general its fixed. Choices like blackmail etc are as stated above more like watch scenes or don't. Doesn't really matter what you chose, story will end in fixed setting. Things and routes on your journey are more like what kinks you wanna see and how slut you wanna be and what you wanna skip. Those choices won't really matter to main plot. Idk if this made any sense

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Once again, from Deep's discord :giggle:
View attachment 1179820
we should stop to pressure him (them) so much but... and here i am just speaking for me: always when there is literally nothing to play which interests me and doesn't satisfy my tastes AEA update takes longer xD guess its my fault that my dick has such high standards... but updates gets spammed with boy/milf/harem/futa/bad quality games or games in very early stages since weeks now... it literally pushes you to ask Deep when its done even you would like to give him his creative freedom... sigh

#sorryDeepSleep

Last edited:

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
we should stop to pressure him (them so much) but... and here i am just speaking for me: always when there is literally nothing to play which interests me and doesn't satisfy my tastes AEA update takes longer xD guess its my fault that my dick has such high standards... but updates gets spammed with boy/milf/harem/futa/bad quality games or games in very early stages since weeks now... it literally pushes you to ask Deep when its done even you would like to give him his creative freedom... sigh

#sorryDeepSleep
Im not going/trying to start anything, but I have never asked him when the update is coming or if it is finished. Im just a simple bystander giving people information that I have seen. If it came off that way, im sorry :giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Im not going/trying to start anything, but I have never asked him when the update is coming or if it is finished. Im just a simple bystander giving people information that I have seen. If it came off that way, im sorry :giggle:
nah dude that was just a general thing. nothing personal. all good. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: AzzzzaMate
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes