May 4, 2017
Both says Renpy, both has the tags. And so far Ive discovered that the game doesnt have any guides/walkthroughs. Quite ridiculous that is, despite having its own VN version. A couple of people couldnt even tell, including me if they have missed a lot of routes, scenes through their game progress. But guess what, I already had the hunch early in the game of missing some scenes and not knowing what they are. Because there are NO GUIDES at all.
Did you even read what I said?

I'll try to keep this even simpler.

There are two chapters of this VN.

Chapter 1 - which was made in RPGM.

Chapter 2 - which is being made in Ren'py.

Clear so far? Simple? No Loopholes? Good.

There is also an unofficial version of CHAPTER 1 - which is in Ren'py.

Now the reason I said to go with the UNOFFICIAL REN'PY VERSION of CHAPTER 1 is simple, you don't need to walk and figure out where everything is and second you can save at each and every choice and can load them up at any time and see where else they lead.

Plus you have an unlocked, built in gallery for every scene in the VN, if you want someone to hold your hand it does not get any easier than that.

This is not Seeds of Chaos, you don't need a guide, because it's very easy to figure out everything on your own.

Any further inquiries at this point, well that would just be trolling and would explain a lot.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Once again, you don't need a guide for this game. The author has built this guide into the game itself. You are regularly notified of where to go and a list of events. You just need to read and follow the directions. all that can raise questions is where is the location of the event. For this, there is a map in the game folder. You can open it and understand where it is. Everything else is just control of the character with the mouse or keyboard.

Moreover, in the author's first part, this choice is even more simplified. You go to the scene, make a choice, and watch the scene. Typically, the choice is to agree to the action = watch the scene, or refuse the action and skip the scene. It has no other consequences on the gameplay except for skipping a scene. Easily solved by saving before the event and replaying.
All key events that affect the continuation and nature of further events (possible ending or changing the storyline) are indicated in the game by the author. You will be assured that the choice is really important.

In the second part, the game becomes more difficult. There are more options for development after a certain choice.
But the solution is always the same - save before the event and use this save if you are not satisfied with your choice.
But the game is designed for several playthroughs, and if you want to see all the branches of events, you need to go through several times (especially in the 2nd part). Even if you are given a guide (although I do not understand why you need it), you will make a strictly definite choice and still will not see those scenes that are inherent in another choice.

The whole guide is
1. Start the game
2. Read the event log
3. Follow what is indicated in the event log
4. Make the choice you want
5. Look at the screen and enjoy the game.
6. To see all possible scenes, you need to repeat your selection again. That is, if 2 options are offered, you, for example, chose option 1 for the first time, then choose option 2 for the second time. The game is designed for repeated playthroughs, so it is not necessary to select everything at once. (this is not a comic).
You can play the first time by choosing some 1 option, and next time choose another option. This is the essence of the game.

If you still need a guide, then I don't even know if you should play such games at all. You can just download pictures from the game and see them like in a comic all at once. in this case, you just need to turn the pages without fear of the consequences of your decision.

Honestly, I did not think that on the 18+ forum it would be necessary to explain anything in this way. (this is like talking to a toddler who needs to be taught how to count or learn letters). I am no longer able to explain more simply ...
So, how many consequences are there? Multiple? Are they all FIXED? Will they eventually be lead there no matter which choices you make? If no, OMG, all the more reason to need a GUIDE. Do you not understand what I mean by "guide" in such games? I wanna know the CONSEQUENCES, Im currently playing the VN version, I dropped the RPGM because they said it takes too long. How will I know if I missed a SCENE? Tell me that directly, dont explain the game, answer my simple questions. Tell me, how will I know if I missed a SCENE? If I missed someone's route?

Im already at the part where Patricia invites you at her place. I want to turn down her offer because I dont want her route, but I got curious so I checked it out. Turns out the Police guy showed up, which is supposedly Patricia's dad. Tell me, would I have ever unlocked that character (Patricia's Dad) if I turned her down? Would I have missed that route? Or will I ever meet him again sooner or later in a different way?
See if I would meet him sooner or later without going with Patricia, thats a FIXED point. No consequences there, just missing some SCENES.
But if I cant meet him, thats a CONSEQUENCE, part of a multiple point of the game.
Do you not understand whether something is FIXED or not in games with multiple choices and multiple consequences to them?

Do you not understand what "flying blind" means, kid?
Or have you never played games here with GUIDES yet?
Take Dating my Daughter for example. Im referring to their kinds of guides. Where the guides will tell you there will be missed scenes if you go this route, missed routes if you make this choice etc.
The game is long, I dont know how much Ive missed as I have progressed. Are the endings going to be the same? The consequences the same? If yes, then ITS FIXED. INEVITABLE. Tell me that, simple AF

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
" There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices.. "

"Different outcomes" the overwiew says, yet there is no guide to know what kind of outcomes would those be.

Yet there are noobs who says things like "no other consequences/outcomes besides skipping a scene".

See how ridiculously FUNNY that is?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, how many consequences are there? Multiple? Are they all FIXED? Will they eventually be lead there no matter which choices you make? If no, OMG, all the more reason to need a GUIDE. Do you not understand what I mean by "guide" in such games? I wanna know the CONSEQUENCES, Im currently playing the VN version, I dropped the RPGM because they said it takes too long. How will I know if I missed a SCENE? Tell me that directly, dont explain the game, answer my simple questions. Tell me, how will I know if I missed a SCENE? If I missed someone's route?

Im already at the part where Patricia invites you at her place. I want to turn down her offer because I dont want her route, but I got curious so I checked it out. Turns out the Police guy showed up, which is supposedly Patricia's dad. Tell me, would I have ever unlocked that character (Patricia's Dad) if I turned her down? Would I have missed that route? Or will I ever meet him again sooner or later in a different way?
See if I would meet him sooner or later without going with Patricia, thats a FIXED point. No consequences there, just missing some SCENES.
But if I cant meet him, thats a CONSEQUENCE, part of a multiple point of the game.
Do you not understand whether something is FIXED or not in games with multiple choices and multiple consequences to them?

Do you not understand what "flying blind" means, kid?
Or have you never played games here with GUIDES yet?
Take Dating my Daughter for example. Im referring to their kinds of guides. Where the guides will tell you there will be missed scenes if you go this route, missed routes if you make this choice etc.
The game is long, I dont know how much Ive missed as I have progressed. Are the endings going to be the same? The consequences the same? If yes, then ITS FIXED. INEVITABLE. Tell me that, simple AF
Initially, any game is designed to be played without a guide. And many games do not even come close to the author's tips that are in this game. There are a large number of users who do not use the guide at all in any game.
It is fair to use the guide in games such as Dating my Daughter, where there is a complex system for distributing key indicators and the author makes the guide as soon as the game is released.

There are essentially 2 categories of games
1. The game has a built-in guide (the author includes enough information in the game to complete the game)
2. The guide is made separately from the game (the author makes the guide in the form of a text file or files with an image).
In all other cases, the guide is made by users separately and this guide is usually needed by "lazy" users to complete the difficult quest.
But in this game there are no quests with a difficult choice and this is 1 category of games.

I will not argue with you, you belong to a special category of users who need a guide for everything, apparently for reading a comic book too.

The game began to be made in early 2017. At the end of 2020, part 1 was completed. During all this time, no one has made any separate guide.
" There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices.. "
This applies to part 2 to a greater extent, since in the first part such a choice has a warning from the author - "the guide built into the game"
For part 2, the guide may be worth doing later, when there will be more content and then provided that the author's tips are not enough. The second part has just begun and it is too early to say whether it needs a guide.

Of course, I could be wrong, but you are the first user who so persistently requires a guide (or maybe in general the only user who needs such a guide).

Therefore, everything is in your hands. Find the guide yourself. Maybe it is somewhere. Maybe you need to make a topic-request to create / search for such a guide. In this topic, you have already asked, respectively, wait for an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Initially, any game is designed to be played without a guide. And many games do not even come close to the author's tips that are in this game. There are a large number of users who do not use the guide at all in any game.
It is fair to use the guide in games such as Dating my Daughter, where there is a complex system for distributing key indicators and the author makes the guide as soon as the game is released.

There are essentially 2 categories of games
1. The game has a built-in guide (the author includes enough information in the game to complete the game)
2. The guide is made separately from the game (the author makes the guide in the form of a text file or files with an image).
In all other cases, the guide is made by users separately and this guide is usually needed by "lazy" users to complete the difficult quest.
But in this game there are no quests with a difficult choice and this is 1 category of games.

I will not argue with you, you belong to a special category of users who need a guide for everything, apparently for reading a comic book too.

The game began to be made in early 2017. At the end of 2020, part 1 was completed. During all this time, no one has made any separate guide.

This applies to part 2 to a greater extent, since in the first part such a choice has a warning from the author - "the guide built into the game"
For part 2, the guide may be worth doing later, when there will be more content and then provided that the author's tips are not enough. The second part has just begun and it is too early to say whether it needs a guide.

Of course, I could be wrong, but you are the first user who so persistently requires a guide (or maybe in general the only user who needs such a guide).

Therefore, everything is in your hands. Find the guide yourself. Maybe it is somewhere. Maybe you need to make a topic-request to create / search for such a guide. In this topic, you have already asked, respectively, wait for an answer.
"Special users"? OMG, was that just made up? Hilarious. As ive said, you cant even answer simple questions. You cant or you dont want to. As expected for someone arrogant enough to belittle newbies who thinks they dont know what theyre saying.

I will ask again.
Are the game routes FIXED no matter the choices you make? No consequences, just MISSING SCENES?

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
There is no need for a guide, this is not like manila. The choices in part 1 are very limited, as you can see while playing it on vn, look at the gallery...but since you seem to be so insistent. Refuse Jeremy all the time Diana path, refuse Sergey once separate path, as for the policeman, nothing follows.

• Haha

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There is no need for a guide, this is not like manila. The choices in part 1 are very limited, as you can see while playing it on vn, look at the gallery...but since you seem to be so insistent. Refuse Jeremy all the time Diana path, refuse Sergey once separate path, as for the policeman, nothing follows.
EXACTLY. OMG, so there really are separate PATHS/ROUTES like that? See, how would I know that? Game doesnt give warnings, game doesnt tell me "youll miss this scene, youll miss this route" from the choices Ill make. See this is what Ive been meaning. Do I have to go this thread, ask people, wait for a reply if someone knows what will happen if i pick this particular choice and miss a lot if i dont?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
"Special users"? OMG, was that just made up? Hilarious. As ive said, you cant even answer simple questions. You cant or you dont want to. As expected for someone arrogant enough to belittle newbies who thinks they dont know what theyre saying.

I will ask again.
Are the game routes FIXED no matter the choices you make? No consequences, just MISSING SCENES?
Are you asking again because you haven't read my answer or are you hoping that I will change my mind? Or maybe I wrote with big mistakes because of which the meaning is not clear?

#12,239
"Moreover, in the author's first part, this choice is even more simplified. You go to the scene, make a choice, and watch the scene. Typically, the choice is to agree to the action = watch the scene, or refuse the action and skip the scene. It has no other consequences on the gameplay except for skipping a scene. Easily solved by saving before the event and replaying.
All key events that affect the continuation and nature of further events (possible ending or changing the storyline) are indicated in the game by the author. You will be assured that the choice is really important. "

I do not think that other users in this topic are interested in this discussion, especially since have already explained everything to you in detail and in more than one post.
If you start reading, you can stop asking questions.(or better yet, start playing)
For part 1, the GUIDE IS ALREADY INTEGRATED INTO THE GAME. USE THIS GUIDE.
For the second part, IT'S EARLY TO DO THE GUIDE. THERE IS NO ENOUGH CONTENT FOR THE GUIDE.

and just in case - I don't have a guide for this game and I'm not going to search for a guide

Sep 24, 2018
Here I am checking notifications hoping the latest version has been released and all I see is two guys flaming each other.

I am going to reveal a great secret: while many people like to immerse themselves without a guide, others instead skip the story and just want to fap. Some people do both: a first playthrough without a guide, and then go back with a guide and see if they missed anything. Your worldviews are not mutually exclusive.

On to important things: Any news on the release so I can snooze the thread until then?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I would say if its not been released by now the smart money is on next weekend, maybe Friday or Sunday.
the thing is if it won’t be released in the next few hours it will be released next Sunday for sure which is a hole week more xD

and the thing is I wouldn’t even be mad if there would be other similar games to play but 90% of games I see the past 2 weeks or more here are all not my type and taste at all... ARGHH xD

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...Im playing the VN version, dropped the RPGM.
If you've changed to reading the 'unofficial' Ren'Py based Visual Novel remake of the Anna - Exciting Affection's Chapter 1 release then you should be asking your 'how do I...' questions in that project's thread.

Because your questions don't make much sense in relation to the 'official' RPGM based release of Chapter 1, as explained by some other members of this thread.

Nightlife2552

Nov 13, 2017
So it is FIXED? A user above us says differently. There are separate PATHS/ROUTES he said. How would I know that, huh?
Pardon me if I sound rude, but I don't see what's so befuddling about this. The game is clearly giving you a choice to either engage with a character or reject them. If both choices have the same consequences, why would the dev even give you a choice in the first place? One doesn't need big brains to understand that they are probably going to miss some scenes if they ignore a character. Isn't it obvious that say, ignoring Timothy, is probably going to change the game somehow compared to defending him? For instance, in most cases where you get a choice, the outcome is pretty obvious. You either have a scene with that character then if you agree, or you are not going to get any scene if you reject them.

The game is long, who knows how many scenes Ive missed already without the guides. Ive missed Diana path because I didnt know. If I didnt searched for more info here, I would never have known. Should I defend Timothy or not? What will change? Their attitude towards me, or probably if i didnt defend Timothy, I would now get his scenes? His help? Which approach are better? These are what guides are for, they tell you the changes, what you will miss.
As to what content you are going to miss by making a particular choice - there are no intricate choices in this game. All the choices are rather straightforward - Yes or No. If you want to find out what scenes you are going to miss, just go back to the point where you said 'No' and select 'Yes' instead.

In most cases, making a choice is just going to decide if you have a scene with that character at that time or not. If you reach a point where your choice is going to *decide your future with another character* the dev has put in messages clearly warning the player that their decision is going to have consequences. If you reach that point in the game you will know what I meant.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes