cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
CH 1 download links not working, those that do point to CH2 ?? Any ideas guys
Not true. Most files are up and working for Windows/Linux RPGM build. Files for the unofficial Ren'Py version are up and working too. So, which hoster isn't working for you?

I would requirement to play the unofficial Ren'Py version, because the original RPGM version suffers from a bad memory leak and will end up slowing down your computer the longer you play.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Not related to the game, but to your system. Possible that you need to update your gpu drivers.
yes i know but its annoying because it happend to MP aswell and will happen more often in the future i think ....
dont think the drivers are the reason, its the 10 years old gpu, but why upgrade it when it worked in the past :confused:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes i know but its annoying because it happend to MP aswell and will happen more often in the future i think ....
dont think the drivers are the reason, its the 10 years old gpu, but why upgrade it when it worked in the past :confused:
If I remember correctly, you are a Mac user. So, possible that it is related to Mac and its libraries that cause the issue for you.

What you can try is:
- Download the compressed version -> check if problems remain.
- Download Ren'Py SDK (latest v7.4.4) and launch the game through it. -> Check if problems remain.
- Download Ren'Py SDK (v7.3.5) or copy over the "game" folder to an older version. -> Check if problems remain.

Good luck.

Reactions: franzo

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
So I viewed one of the scenes from gallery I didn't do in my latest save and when it was over the cellphone icon stopped working in that save.

Boobliebop

Jun 14, 2018
It's already been 4 updates since the beginning of Chapter 2. When are we going to get some action with the hobo? And what happened to the cum in mouth option? It would be a blessing if someone could convince Deepsleep to incorporate this in the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everything gets upgraded and will continue to do so.

A 10 year old gpu would barely run anything now. In another couple of years or so you won't be able to run anything at all.

PC's aren't like consoles, hardware is constantly being updated and software updates to keep up. So far a few companies have kept older system viable but that seems to be changing now.

With Microsoft phasing out older Windows, developers are doing the same.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch but you will need to update your system sooner or later. You won't need to spend a fortune, a mid range PC goes for a few hundred pounds (no idea pricing in other countries). You don't need top of the line. As long as it has a 64 bit Windows, pref 10, you should be golden for a few more years.

You don't need to, you could wait it out but i'm not sure how long a 10 year old system will still be able to run anything.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
what the frick i should after the dilan event? :D i've got nothing and nothing happens on work, cant work on office, dont know sister said something about seeing her is that even possible? :D jeez
go home, bedroom and click on the night table , it will be the option to masturbate , and after that the update ends ,

Reactions: boobthief

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Not true. Most files are up and working for Windows/Linux RPGM build. Files for the unofficial Ren'Py version are up and working too. So, which hoster isn't working for you?

I would requirement to play the unofficial Ren'Py version, because the original RPGM version suffers from a bad memory leak and will end up slowing down your computer the longer you play.
This will do for now, have fun you grumpy git!!

Anna ea, Full CH 1 Filesupload Win.png Anna ea, Full CH 1 Mega Win.png Anna ea, Full CH 1 Nopy Win.png Anna ea, Part 1 FilesFM Win.png Anna ea, Part 1 Files upload Win.png Anna ea, Part 1 MEGA Win.png Anna ea, Part 1 nopy Win.png

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018

Ok, took your advice grumpy, and am now downloading unofficial Win-Linux Renpy remake, and hope to have closed out this issue, but you still have some work to do my "friend" :cool:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes