Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, there are some definite bugs in this game right now. I am also stuck on Thursday, can't go to the photoshoot, there is nothing to do in the office, can't talk to John at home and the scenes and CG's are intermixed. Meaning I go into the bathroom and end up downtown, the same as when I talk to people in the office and pretty much anything else I try to do. The RPGM version was irritating to play, the Renpy remake was the best thing that happened to this game. Now the mix of RPGM and Renpy is screwed up and impossible to make progress.
Yeah - it is a shame - I replayed from the beginning of CH2 and get to the exact same point (Thursday morning - nothing to do to unlock the next Dilan scene). Maybe a bug fix will be forthcoming?

Reactions: Fuckubitch87

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The problem is, if you click the door to Anna's office nothing happens.
Maybe try to start again the day and go to the office (in case you already did something else (gym)) . Otherwise I don't know what to tell you, sorry. That's was what unlock the rest for me. I think she was working on the project.
You can also look at at what ffds said on post #12,998

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so it looks like he spent 2 and a half months on update and bugs everywhere...
maybe deepsleep is bill gates?
btw what is last playable day in update? i reached friday and date with alfred. after public fun with him, anna received message from sergey which is invisible... bug? end of update?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Did anyone go past contract closing on Friday morning? Journal says Go to the office and prepare for contract but when I click on Anna office door nothing happens, so is it a bug or do I need to go somewhere else? I've even tried using save provided but same thing.

Edit:- Downloading original version solved it.

Last edited:

sobr24

Dec 13, 2017
Freeze in thursday, when need a make photoshoot in dilan, i am push all location and sub location, in office nothing work, and dilan studio not work, in previous update im walk a far...
p.s sry for english, i know its ugly...

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
so it looks like he spent 2 and a half months on update and bugs everywhere...
maybe deepsleep is bill gates?
btw what is last playable day in update? i reached friday and date with alfred. after public fun with him, anna received message from sergey which is invisible... bug? end of update?
No there is more non Jeremy path we don't get message from Sergey some bug.in Jeremy path I finished

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes