sobr24

Dec 13, 2017
Freeze in thursday, when need a make photoshoot in dilan, i am push all location and sub location, in office nothing work, and dilan studio not work, in previous update im walk a far...
p.s sry for english, i know its ugly...

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
so it looks like he spent 2 and a half months on update and bugs everywhere...
maybe deepsleep is bill gates?
btw what is last playable day in update? i reached friday and date with alfred. after public fun with him, anna received message from sergey which is invisible... bug? end of update?
No there is more non Jeremy path we don't get message from Sergey some bug.in Jeremy path I finished

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Guys don't play the compressed version. It's full of bugs. The original version is not.
Fix the bugs in compressed version please
For those who are not able to progress in the office, use the original files. This compression introduces several bugs!
I honestly have no clue if the bugs are because of the compressed version, since people were complaining about bugs even before I compressed it... But either way I will redo my compression just to be sure, and if the bugs stay after that there's honestly not much I can do about it.

Edit: compression redone.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NourX

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Did anyone go past contract closing on Friday morning? Journal says Go to the office and prepare for contract but when I click on Anna office door nothing happens, so is it a bug or do I need to go somewhere else? I've even tried using save provided but same thing.
me too

Reactions: eti97

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
In the industrial
I see now the problem is the time.

Because you do a action and he have an other time understanding you are sometimes in the wrong time and can`t play further and you are stuck.

The problem is I talk in the night with Sergey so for me is Saturday Morning and I should go to the Red Light District and can`t !!!

Ok you need the save from them to play it (all old saves are buged).

And then we don`t know as player if we can use this save in the future because all choices before we have done is not in this save. Why you give a version out when you have not done the game construction for your game in renpy and tested it if all works fine !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman_13

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Buggy
as
fuck

Game becomes unplayable if you choose the bum in the jail.
Game becomes unplayable if you choose the side with the cop.
Game works with any other choice up till Friday when it just stops, I mean yeah the game still works but you can't do anything you're just told you don't need to do that or some semblance there of.

Reactions: dav121

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I honestly have no clue if the bugs are because of the compressed version, since people were complaining about bugs even before I compressed it... But either way I will redo my compression just to be sure, and if the bugs stay after that there's honestly not much I can do about it.

Edit: compression redone.
Don't know about other ones but one relating to office contract closing is due to compressed version.

Reactions: DearLegend37
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes