Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I try both original and compressed version and they got the same bugs, so don't give false information if you never tested both.
This is unfair to the compressor(DearLegend37) who took his time to compress and take all the blame due to your comment.
To clear it out, I'm not the only one who found bug in compressed version and no one is blaming him for it, they're merely pointing it out or atleast I did. Also bugs in original and compressed version are not same, well they are same but compressed got one more or two for instance office contract.
Maybe you should try to read better before blaming someone else of giving false information.

Dec 28, 2017
Holy shit this game just keeps getting better and better.
There are some scenes in this new update which cant be replayed in the gallery , right? Could be only my problem tho

peas

Jul 31, 2018
here it is where my update ended
View attachment 1304847
after fun in toillete anna received message from sergey, but it is nothing inside (see photo), as well as in journal.
in this photo i brought anna back home hoping to sleep until next day but it transfered me back to toillete while keeping image of both annas: in park and at home...
I had the same problem, but was told that when you download the game there is a save at position 5-1 that doesn't have this bug. I loaded that and was able to progress and finish the update. Hope it works for you.

Aug 11, 2020
Is there some sort of body modification in this game or maybe planned as an option? Like plastic surgery, tanning or hair bleaching etc.

I played this game years ago and i know sometime around she changes her hairstyle so i was hoping there was more to come

Reactions: Funky-Munky

Caldo

May 3, 2020
To clear it out, I'm not the only one who found bug in compressed version and no one is blaming him for it, they're merely pointing it out or atleast I did. Also bugs in original and compressed version are not same, well they are same but compressed got one more or two for instance office contract.
Maybe you should try to read better before blaming someone else of giving false information.
Well you said "most of the bugs are from the compressed version". And I dont think 1-2 more to the ones I found in the orginal are the "most".

1. Saves in the Gym or after the gym dont work, you need a save before or at the office event (at least my 4 saves).
2. Renders not playing only seeing the normal background and the text
3. Getting after klicking in reders kickt to the titelscreen
4. Changing location after Renders
5. No text in the journal (only once)
6. Well not sure if its a bug but Hobo scene, guy at red light dstrict not in the gallery

Edit: 7. Needing save 5.1 from the download to get content after sergeys message

And i only played the new update dont know if its more if you play from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRequestor

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
you got no problem on Thursday ? haven't tried the normal version just downloaded the PC(win) compressed version :/
For me, in both versions it ends with Jeremy, after that nothing on the journal.

Towi

Sep 3, 2019
View attachment 1304847
after fun in toillete anna received message from sergey, but it is nothing inside (see photo), as well as in journal.
in this photo i brought anna back home hoping to sleep until next day but it transfered me back to toillete while keeping image of both annas: in park and at home...
Same here.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1304847
I think this should get Sergey's message going:

Enable the console
[Shift] + [O]
jump messageeventsix
Then check the phone to see Sergey's message then journal and go to Industrial

Save attached for the start of the Sergey event.

Pretty sure this should work but I haven't played it through to the end yet!

Edit: looks like to see the full event you need corruption > 40 so back in the console:

AnnaCorruption = 42

Last edited:

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Chapter 2 is great. You can avoid all scenes with penis just in case that you are not interested in watching men with erected cocks.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
I (or rather Her) got stuck after the park's toilets adventure with Albert, no matter which option I went with.
Message from Sergey shows up, when trying to open it, it always shows "John"....( can't read it, means no progress) :rolleyes:..... and then all sorts of random locations pop up.

Dolca

Jul 12, 2019
Sergey problem:
12-5 - After reading Sergay's message.

And:
12-6 - Last option before finishing the version (Full save)

Ejoy! :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes