Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
I think this should get Sergey's message going:

Enable the console
[Shift] + [O]
jump messageeventsix
Then check the phone to see Sergey's message then journal and go to Industrial

Save attached for the start of the Sergey event.

Pretty sure this should work but I haven't played it through to the end yet!

Edit: looks like to see the full event you need corruption > 40 so back in the console:

AnnaCorruption = 42
Thanks it worked, cheers mate (y)

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I am stuck at Sergei's message after the park with Alfred. Automatically after the scene, I have the city map screen, but when I click on the smartphone to read the message, it puts a picture of Anna in the park looking at her smartphone. And there, the message does not appear whether by clicking several times on Next or by setting Auto, it does not appear.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
hello i'm stuck In the journal it says that I should invite Timi to play, but he's in the office and always busy? what do i do now

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
she says "I thinks it's time to head home"

There are no clues in the journal and mobile phone.
go to benjamin maybe but before go to shopping street and buy alc.. idk atm but i remember her comment gave me enough clues to what do next

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
go to benjamin maybe but before go to shopping street and buy alc.. idk atm but i remember her comment gave me enough clues to what do next
Where can I buy alc?

On the shopping street ? There is a Button "To Shop" but if i click on the Button nothing happen!

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a renpy version of this, or just rpgm? Can't figure out from download links

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is a curve like my life, at first everything goes fine, but then the game starts to crash itself. it seems that everything starts from the moment when the heroine comes to the location before the party where she meets Sergei, and after that the whole game code rolls through the forest

Reactions: ItsDestroy

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Started Chapter 2 v0.05 today from scratch - I'm not sure, can't even reproduce some of the issues I have but the game isn't working right for me. If I'm doing something wrong... I have no idea. Similar issue happen to me with the saves provided previously.

2021-07-18 22_48_21-A Ren'Py Game.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess I'll try at a later version.

Reactions: dav121
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes