Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I used the saves in the DL. With the compressed version the contract scene was not working, with the original version it worked ....
Again - it is still dependent upon prior choices - some paths will work, some won't. The saves provided have certain selections - are they what you would have selected? I've tried both, and both compressed and uncompressed error out at some point dependent upon prior choices. I keep an eye on this as I hope at some point we can get a version that will be bug free,,,

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, can someone share a before 0.5 save of Jeremy route, please? I would need a save with anna corruption >40 for the red district too... thank you very much!!

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
So apparently on Wednesday evening when the cops have you in interrogation, the only option is to have Carl help you. The other 2 options, (Taxman, Help cops), will soft lock the game so you can't progress the story, well at least I didn't find a way to anyways.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
So apparently on Wednesday evening when the cops have you in interrogation, the only option is to have Carl help you. The other 2 options, (Taxman, Help cops), will soft lock the game so you can't progress the story, well at least I didn't find a way to anyways.
Is that a mistake or is that intentional? If that's the way it is, what's the nonsense

Alex81

Jan 27, 2018
Is that a mistake or is that intentional? If that's the way it is, what's the nonsense
Did you solve your problem with "coming home" issue after the chat with Jeremy? I got stuck there too and I also tried the "Carl's way" too. No chance to buy alchool at the shop as someone suggested.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can we not use old save? should we play first day?
It's recommended since Deep and Awake changed something in their code.

I was able to finish the game without an issue on Carl path without Jeremy (Earl and Taxman paths are bugged).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The first one of the Game was so much better.

This one has always problems after an update, and you have to play again from the start. Too bad...
I really do no understand why DeepSleep has made a Renpy game using almost the same grind of a RPGM...
Maps and going here and there are totally useless and makes the story progression slow--- also the updates are slower and slower because haòf of the time is rquired to correct the code... and last thing... with this code type more bigger will be the game more bugs will show up-

The best way to write a Renpy game is without maps and go for 2 or more routes without problems.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Did you solve your problem with "coming home" issue after the chat with Jeremy? I got stuck there too and I also tried the "Carl's way" too. No chance to buy alchool at the shop as someone suggested.
Yep, I choose a gamsave "5" and take Carl's way. After visiting Jeremy Anna says "I think I should visit Benjamin, since I promised him"

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I cant do anything!! e.g. Go to Dillons ( it then says This is Dillons place) journal is empty on this release V.05 exactly the same as the last release, I used to play straight through this game but last 2 releases have been really difficult - ive lost interest sadly - was my favorite game in the early stages :(
sorted it ... back to one of favourites again ;)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes