Jul 23, 2018
Started a new game, everything worked up until I went to the warerhouse to meet Sergey, and as soon as I clicked on it the cutscene jumped to one of the new downtown locations and now every cutscene after only shows that.

Reactions: deadman88

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The scene when I must choose between Carl and Earl still bug, choose Carl the game will be fine I can play it until the end but when I choose Earl the next day I will stuck
The only correct chiose is Carl ... If you want follow the ch 1.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Started a new game, everything worked up until I went to the warerhouse to meet Sergey, and as soon as I clicked on it the cutscene jumped to one of the new downtown locations and now every cutscene after only shows that.
You have to use old saves

...bruh

Jun 11, 2021
With the new update after I meet with jeremy at his place I cant progress anymore. Anna says shes think it's time to head back home but i cant do anything at her home

i am on an old save, too

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So....For now you can only proceed the story if Anna was already naughty and corrupted to everyone and that will open all the quests in the menu you can do till the end of this update and of course choose that Anna was calling Carl in the police station (also before that Benjamin decide to help her and not ignore her in cell - otherwise you can proceed Benjamin stuff and that mean you cant also proceed to the Friday after going to Jerremy's home and then leaving it because there is nothing to do and Anna don't want to sleep because she has stuff to do which is strange...at least for now...) but if you call the taxman,then looks like you can't proceed even if you choose to sleep after the meeting with the taxman,on the next day there is nothing to do which means that part is still not updated it,right? And looks like there are more parts which are also not updated yet - like if Benjamin decide to ignore Anna even if was looking familiar to him but didn't was sure; If Anna didn't have fun with Timmoty and for her he is only nice tech guy but nothing more; If Anna was naughty to John,Alfred or Sergey or she didn't was naughty to some of them...I mean there are still a lot of stuff which are not updated yet and for now looks like you can only follow one part - to be naughty to everyone,calling Carl and playing Jerremey bad or good(at least he is pretend to be good to Anna)!

For this who ask how to have at least 40 corruption points - you need to choose every possible corrupted choice to Anna(even in the beginning with Emmily where they get caught by Dianne and later the choices with Timmoty too) but even if you get that 40 or 40+ corrupted points there is no different with Anna been naughty to John in the hospital - the scene is the same and the only thing which is different is that if you choose that option then Anna wins 2 corrupted points but if you choose just to let him continue(the first option) then Anna win only 1 corruption pint! I can give you save file with that options if you want so you can see it by yourself :D

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock the third gallery scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in the phone the collectibles menu is supposed to be empty or Im missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to choose help for this lady doctor (forgot her name) instead of Dr.Schimdt.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
If you would just like to have 40 corruption you could always just edit the save file. It takes very little time to do so if you know how to do it. The save file attached to this post is the one from your post with just the corruption score changed from 27 to 40.
It takes very little time do that with a save editing programme or on webpage such as
Simply open the save file in the programme or upload it to the editing home page. Use a search function in the programme or your browser. Search for 'Corruption' and edit the number to the desired one. Then save or download the edited file. Put it in the correct folder for your game and there you go!
Doing changes like this is usually fine. I have to mention though that in rare cases the developer of the vn/game might have created things that will limit save editing or they might change something in a new edition of the game that can break your saves. I take no blame for such occurences or for any content one can miss due to editing saves.

Personally I like to skip grind so I just do an edit of a save file instead of fight 20000 monsters for exp and skip clicking a thousand times in game to gain 1 billion fictional currency from working. It saves me a lot of time and might keep me interested in the projects instead of dying of boredom from the tedious repeated actions.
It is also handy if you want to see all paths/content without having to start over.
Anyway, I hope this can be of aid! :geek:

-zZz-
Thx

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
I did that too, even checked the pictures on the camera, but nothing happened, just some naughty talk when the doctor is changing.
6B9E9174-633F-4162-BAE6-709ACCACF322.jpeg

This is the third gallery scene. Before you find the camera, you must ask Harold to help you get the keys to the office from Dr. Schimdt. Hope you understand my english and sorry for the spoiler.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I like where the Dom/Sub relationship with Jeremy is going, but he kinda went back on his word. Not that that's new, but still disappointing. He said he wouldn't fuck Anna since he needed her to be fresh for the meeting, but after the meeting they could let loose... but they didn't.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes