LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Oh man, Sergey message didnt appear to me and them stopped :(

I need some helpe, please guys

Look at my comment i posted just a little bit before yours! It looks like for now you can only proceed if you choose every corrupted choice to Anna so she was naughty to everyone and in the police station called to Carl and before that in the cell Benjamin helped Anna with the two guys there! Only that way (at least for now...) you can proceed after going on Thursday in Jerremy's home - after that Anna will say she need to go to Benjamin to thank him for his help and first you need to go to the shop(is in the same place where is the sex shop but down on the screen in the left corner you have option to go just to the normal shop) then you need to go to Industrial District and click on Alley (right to the Patrick's bar) - after visiting Benjamin Anna will go home to sleep and on the next day after going with Jerremy to close the deal,Anna will receive a message from Alfred and go to see him,after that she will receive a message from Sergey and that way you can proceed going to him and then going into Red Light District and a bit after that the new update finish there! :D

Hope this helps you! :)

Last edited:

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
I think this should get Sergey's message going:

Enable the console
[Shift] + [O]
jump messageeventsix
Then check the phone to see Sergey's message then journal and go to Industrial

Save attached for the start of the Sergey event.

Pretty sure this should work but I haven't played it through to the end yet!

Edit: looks like to see the full event you need corruption > 40 so back in the console:

AnnaCorruption = 42
Thanks Dude (y)
It helped me a lot

Reactions: boobthief

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So I just found out that some corruption points you got from some scenes doesn't get added to Anna's corruption stats, I can confirm you don't get the points from Anna masturbating Ben and when she accept to be not so secretly filmed in the public restroom. There might be others but I don't wanna test them since its midnight where I live and I need sleep.
If so it might be possible to get to 40 corruptions point even Jeremy is dead if these bugs are fixed.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There are 3 options
1) Call Taxman? this is the pig who blackmailed her... NO WAY!
2) Call Carl--- he is part of her family!
3) Help the detective Earl?--- NO WAY! he is a a pig that is trying to arrest her and her family

For me it is obvious there is only one possible choice and it is call Carl ....the other choice are for losers.
In the CH 1 Carl is the one who helped her to find her own apartment... He is the Husband of her beloved sister.
She is part of the Sergey gang so she must call Carl to progress with the CH 1 story

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DeepSleep friend can you upload the bugfix?
I think you have to wait for future updates... because the only route is Jeremy and go to total corrupt her!
I'm afraid that All other routes are incomplete for now.
Just check on the gallery and play the CH1 than you will be able to understand the correct choices to progress in the storyline of the previous chapter

actually there are only 12 scenes for the Anna as whore and 1 for the route of something like a game over

SeverusSnape

Sep 20, 2017
Hello guys,

Did anyone of you occurred this problem?I stuck here and can't proceed at all. I was at the office but there is nothing to do there? I'm Stucked here.jpg

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Did anyone of you occurred this problem?I stuck here and can't proceed at all. I was at the office but there is nothing to do there?
you Need more than 40 corruption points
+1 waiting for the fix
the fix will never comes because in order tp proceed with the story you need more than 40 corruption points
have the same problem
again.... 40 corruption point are required to go at the office and close the contract... because she must be the same corrupted girl she was at the chapter 1

In any case if a fix will be done in the next update will be the one were she do not close that contract.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

the fix will never comes because in order tp proceed with the story you need more than 40 corruption points

again.... 40 corruption point are required to go at the office and close the contract... because she must be the same corrupted girl she was at the chapter 1

In any case if a fix will be done in the next update will be the one were she do not close that contract.
What are you talking about? The contract closing quest has nothing to do with Anna's corruption points. There are no corruption requirements for contract closing scene in the code.

Code:
label officeAnna:
    if DayFiveVariable == True:
        if office_event_one == True:
            if office_var_one == False:
                if dianaGoodRelations == False:
                    jump AnnaContractEventOne
                else:
                    jump AnnaContractEventOneOne
    if DayThreeVariable == True:
            if JeremyEventTwoQuest == 0:
                if jeremySexContent == True:
                    jump JeremyEventTwo
                else:
                    jump JeremyEventTwoNoSex
            elif JeremyEventTwoQuest == 1:
                hide screen disableClick
                show screen AnnasOffice
                "I should get to work."
                jump officeReception
            elif JeremyEventTwoQuest == 2:
                jump JeremyEventTwoAnnaOffice
        else:
            if EthanEventTwoQuest == 0:
                jump EthanEventTwo
So far there are only two scenes that requires >40 corruption points:
- John hospital scene (for people who are not on John path -> leads to the same scene as on John path).
- Blowjob scene instead paying 500 bucks in the Red Light Distract (end of current release v0.05).

SeverusSnape

Sep 20, 2017

Ok guys, but is there any way to see all content of this update? I saw some suggestions to manually change the variables, I done that but still, I'm in the office have 40 Corruption points and still nothing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok guys, but is there any way to see all content of this update? I saw some suggestions to manually change the variables, I done that but still, I'm in the office have 40 Corruption points and still nothing.
Have tried to play with Deep's provided saves on page 5?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What are you talking about? The contract closing quest has nothing to do with Anna's corruption points. There are no corruption requirement for the contract closing scene in the code.

Code:
label officeAnna:
    if DayFiveVariable == True:
        if office_event_one == True:
            if office_var_one == False:
                    jump AnnaContractEventOne
                else:
                    jump AnnaContractEventOneOne
    if DayThreeVariable == True:
            if JeremyEventTwoQuest == 0:
                if jeremySexContent == True:
                    jump JeremyEventTwo
                else:
                    jump JeremyEventTwoNoSex
            elif JeremyEventTwoQuest == 1:
                hide screen disableClick
                show screen AnnasOffice
                "I should get to work."
                jump officeReception
            elif JeremyEventTwoQuest == 2:
                jump JeremyEventTwoAnnaOffice
        else:
            if EthanEventTwoQuest == 0:
                jump EthanEventTwo
So far there are only two scenes that requires >40 corruption points:
- John hospital scene (for people who are not on John path -> leads to the same scene as on John path).
- Blowjob scene instead paying 500 bucks in the Red Light Distract (end of current release v0.05).
I had no problems

as you know in the closing contract she have to wear a super slutty dress with top transparent that Jeremy gift to her in the preparation of the scene she also have to show bare breast to al the office collegues.. )I have just supposed that the corruption was required because the scene requires corruption)
I have also started to play from the beginning without use the old saves...
everything works fine...

I'm not an expert code reader so I was just said that if you go for FULL CORRUPTION THERE ARE NO bugs!

in the chapter one I had to corrupt her and i really do not understand why in this CH2 that is a continuation of the story... the corruption points start from ZERO AGAin

Last edited:
Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes