Man4u

Aug 10, 2018
same here - got stuck after talking 2 Sergej --> Quest is to go 2 Redlight District, but it's Saturday morning and no Redlight District available at this daytime :-(

Anyone with a save after Sergej with RD available?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Played it and didn’t had any bugs at all o_O hm interesting

Well I think it was a good update hoped for a bit more here and a bit less there and would have changed a bit here and there but that’s like always in veery game at least my point of view.

but all in all a nice update and like the changes to the hud and notifications.

And even I call it a good update with some REALLY great renders /images I honestly thought that we would either see:

hole business meeting of jeremy route, more action in hobo route or a bit more during jeremy home route. Alfred was as expected for the most part with some nice flavour and FINALLY some new positions (even I hoped the pair where she has one leg up was is against the wall was animated penetration) but hey even now the minority of thug-lovers are happy now to see them back again. Smart implementation!
and I really celebrate the dialogues this time xD

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck on Thursday! I've been everywhere but nothing advances the time. I need to visit Dillian but it's too early in the day and going to work doesn't advance time.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.05] [DeepSleep]
ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.06GB

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (245MB):MEGA

Edit: Some people were reporting bugs so just to be sure I have redone my compression, but if you still encounter any bugs please use the original version.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Do you have a compressed version for a Mac? Thanks (y)

Reactions: BetoMurilo

QNQN

Apr 4, 2020
Is it just me or does the Android version of v5 not work? I always get an error that the APK couldn't be installed

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
guys, I need help. I stuck at home after visiting Jeremy and I find nothing but Anna says she has stuff to do
after visiting she says something directly after that is a hint what to do if you are clueless.

Otherwise there is always journal and mobile phone

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes