Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I'm expecting a much better update than the last time. 0.6 kind of left me hanging so got my fingers crossed for tonight.

Sep 30, 2017
how do i get the scenes with the old man & bj with timothy ? can anyone tell me ? i supported timothy before bt still didnt get the scenes....

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Quick question: Can we use a save editor to change if you allowed stuff with Jeremy?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
@JakeStr
@ one point ( don't ask me what day :p )
she is leaving the office & talking about getting sweets => you need to go to the store next to your house ;)

Sep 30, 2017
i still didnt get you. i met the old guy after anna's sister asked her to guy breakfast ingredients.... then where should i meet the old guy again ?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
i still didnt get you. i met the old guy after anna's sister asked her to guy breakfast ingredients.... then where should i meet the old guy again ?
Not sure which happens first, but I think the breakfast shopping is earlier in the game. In the afternoon one day, Anna says something about craving sweets or chocolate. You go to the store next to her apartment for chocolate. This time the old man falls, you help him home, etc.

Sep 30, 2017
Not sure which happens first, but I think the breakfast shopping is earlier in the game. In the afternoon one day, Anna says something about craving sweets or chocolate. You go to the store next to her apartment for chocolate. This time the old man falls, you help him home, etc.
when Anna says something about craving sweets or chocolate was there any scenes before that ? with jeremy or any such ?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes