RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys, I lost my save and re-playing the game. I was wondering that how many hidden quest in game? I am using ''W'' button to skip texts since i already played it but i could only found one hidden/side quest. Anyway, Ty for help.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hello guys, I lost my save and re-playing the game. I was wondering that how many hidden quest in game? I am using ''W'' button to skip texts since i already played it but i could only found one hidden/side quest. Anyway, Ty for help.
I due think that their is only one hidden quest ( old man in store) & the version after a follow up.

Dunno about other hidden quest ^-^

Reactions: RedGlow

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
DeepSleep - Today at 15:07
This evening

Jack73 - Today at 15:08

Ops .....OK sorry
you could not tell us how many hours .. more or less?
....................ok ..... you can not

DeepSleep - Today at 15:16

4-5

Jack73 - Today at 15:18

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: Ekzar

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
for what I remember, there is two '' hidden '' scenes, one is when Anna says she wants a sweet, so you have to go to the store next to her house, the other is in the last update when Anna is alone at home she is going to take a shower when she finishes she says she forgot the towel, just goes in her sister's room

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
for what I remember, there is two '' hidden '' scenes, one is when Anna says she wants a sweet, so you have to go to the store next to her house, the other is in the last update when Anna is alone at home she is going to take a shower when she finishes she says she forgot the towel, just goes in her sister's room
true true totally forget that scene , it was a good scene tho :D

Reactions: RedGlow

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I was just about to post this... These are the only two "hidden" scenes I can recall. There may be others, but they're more obvious, so not really "hidden."

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes