Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
This just in. He said he might have to delay it to the 10th, just to make sure he can test it properly and make sure there ain't no bugs.

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
This just in. He said he might have to delay it to the 10th, just to make sure he can test it properly and make sure there ain't no bugs.
Damn no choice but to wait for it . Hoping its gonna be an epic update so don't mind a little delay.
Thanx for the info though.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
not this one day delay again!let him release it buggy.ive defeated bugs before.ohhh SHIT:cryingface::test2:

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Well I rather wait an extra day for a working game without bugs, also this update seems to be rather big so I don't mind it at all.

Reactions: griffor

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Going the same way of P and P. This update might come tomorrow. But trust me, the next one will take couple of months. And then the next 3-4 months. The wait will only get longer. But with the quality of the game going down with every update. Sad. :frown:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, but I'll release on 10th. I will need a little bit more time to test it.
Yeah, thing is that now in each scene I have to deal with multiple previous choices and put them together with the ones in exissting scene.

It not too hard, but time consuming, to correct each rout and test them. There still can be error as I mainly focus on the naughty one and might miss some options, but still, I need to get most of bugs and errors out.
This was from his discord. So it will come out tomorrow hopefully :D

Reactions: griffor

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
No, not maybe, but resoundingly yes. There's overreactions, and then in the next solar system or two away, there's whatever your comment was.
I've noticed that the thing people get upset about is the last hour delays.
You delay an update just a couple of days before the scheduled release date and then it takes you two weeks to finish it. If you've had so much more work to do, you've known way ahead of that promised release date that you we going to miss it.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
rather have a day delay and not have to reload a save from 10 min before and backtrack personally, but hey maybe im in the minority here

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
When I'm not paying for a game, I don't care if it's late or not! LOL!!

It's only the "entitled" freeloaders that whinge when a dev is late that give me the shits...

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
That it takes so long, is also up to you! If all who are on this site would be in support, then he would have given up his job long ago and would have completely focused on the game!

Reactions: riddikk91
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes