Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I agree. But it kinda all ties up on why she would cheat on her boyfriend so it's good for the story I guess
Yeah but at least lessen the scenes because i think it's a waste. Majority of the people don't enjoy bf/gf scenes because it's vanilla and very very common especially if the protagonist is a woman. NTR is not enjoyable only if you're main character is a male or in some incest genre (ex. big brother) . But this one NTR totally fits

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@leonhart025 , that's a question of personal preferences. To me, an NTR has meaning if it makes you feel something. When it's a female POV and she has some plane boyfriend I don't give two fucks about, then it's just simple cheating. Building the relationship between the lead couple is necessary if you want to have a satisfying NTR, imho.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
@leonhart025 , that's a question of personal preferences. To me, an NTR has meaning if it makes you feel something. When it's a female POV and she has some plane boyfriend I don't give two fucks about, then it's just simple cheating. Building the relationship between the lead couple is necessary if you want to have a satisfying NTR, imho.
That's exactly how I look at it. For me personally the way the game is now is almost perfect. Really excited to see how the scenes will turn out when the update comes out (Ugh only 2 more days :tiredface:)

Reactions: Amfunny

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The only shortcoming this game has imo is the dialogs. If you played games like LotV or humbling experience , you must have seen how effective good dialogs are. If the dev somehow works on that, this game can go to picture perfect.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That's exactly how I look at it. For me personally the way the game is now is almost perfect. Really excited to see how the scenes will turn out when the update comes out (Ugh only 2 more days :tiredface:)
Good for you. It's not what I'm saying though - this game completely falls in building the boyfriend character (or any other character in that matter). He's plain boring and there's no NTR aspect here. In no moment did I felt bad for the guy.
Again, just a personal opinion and understanding of the NTR genre.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
can anyone tell me what i did wrong i can't seem to get the scene with the tech guy at his house

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
can anyone tell me what i did wrong i can't seem to get the scene with the tech guy at his house
You might need to start a new game or just get a save where you helped him when the receptionist was yelling at him, perhaps.
I could only get the scene if I told the boyfriend the truth about where I was going.
Standing up for him or ignoring him at the office reception didn't matter (both paths led to the scene).

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I could only get the scene if I told the boyfriend the truth about where I was going.
Standing up for him or ignoring him at the office reception didn't matter (both paths led to the scene).
do you have a save by chance i tried telling bf truth and than tried lying i got the same scene.

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
do you have a save by chance i tried telling bf truth and than tried lying i got the same scene.
I can't currently post links plus I only have my save after the event on the slut run (only playing that way to get every scene). I think there is a post earlier in the thread just prior to this scene on a slut run by someone else.

I do have a save before the event on my clean run (I felt so sorry for him so he's the only one I've been unfaithful with on my what-would-I-do run). Might be remembering wrong but when you need to get his help to hack the boss' computer you get the choice to convince him or tell him the reason and you must do that.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
On his Discord he said that we'll get it on the morning of December 9th, so since he's from Europe... I give it like 12-ish more hours. So close, so close...

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes