griffor

Aug 14, 2016
does anyone have a save where she helps Timothy out after his friend leaves i really don't wanna replay the game again if i can.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Dress for dinner
View attachment 44763
Hi, dear patrons!
I need your help to decide which dress Anna should wear to an important dinner with Jeremy. This time there are two options and vote will be short, just a couple of days.
If you have any feedback, please feel free to comment.
A Bigger image in attachment.

Cheers,
Deep
hey vespek! Anna looks stunning! I would just add that both dresses look wonderful, but maybe you could add some cut-outs to the dresses? For the blue dress you could add some cut-outs to her sides. This would work better with the second dress, where you could perhaps make the dress backless and/or deep v-cut in the front? Either way, keep up the great work!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
hey vespek! Anna looks stunning! I would just add that both dresses look wonderful, but maybe you could add some cut-outs to the dresses? For the blue dress you could add some cut-outs to her sides. This would work better with the second dress, where you could perhaps make the dress backless and/or deep v-cut in the front? Either way, keep up the great work!
@Vespak isn't the dev, he's who keeps us updated.

U

User_57075

sincerely I do not like the SPA guy and Ashen's nen, will have some scenes, but I prefer the other characters,

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
the only thing that i don't like in this game is the many boyfriend / girlfriend scenes more than cheating scenes. NTR in this game is a real turn on and boyfriend girlfriend sex is so boring because it's very very common and natural
I agree. But it kinda all ties up on why she would cheat on her boyfriend so it's good for the story I guess

Reactions: Mark17 and griffor
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes