Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I'm going to stop playing sex games, and instead trying to have sex with gorgeous women in real life. You guys should too. :)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
December 9th ugh. Welp, at least, it looks promising (not a fan of the strip club but we'll see what happens in there).

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I'm going to stop playing sex games, and instead trying to have sex with gorgeous women in real life. You guys should too. :)
I have an interest in certain things (cheating, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and so on) that in the real world would range from uncomfortable to straight immoral and hurtful. I'll stick to games and fiction to scratch these itches, thanks.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Nah, I'd too much sex IRL and is very exhausting (not sex, but everything that goes with it).

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 44303
Weekly update

Another quick update on the progress of the game.
This update takes a lot more time than I anticipated. I'm aiming for realistic, longer scenes and that is what adult gaming is going to at the moment. More quality content for patrons and I have to keep up. That means a lot more content and build up of the story, not just jumping straight into sex. The first day of upcoming update contains more than 200 renders that are more than both days of previous updates had. Some scenes now have as much rendered images as the demo had together.
I'm also making a couple of new locations for the map, CG room and I will add a possibility to have a lot more save slots.
The release date of the next update is set to 9th of December.
Couple more pictures of upcoming update in the attachment.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
View attachment 44304 View attachment 44305 View attachment 44306
Omg, that picture black dude behind Anna.. WTF, if there is a option to like fa... off. I am going to do it :D

Reactions: Amfunny

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
if you lie to him, you will not have the scene with Timothy, you need to tell the truth
oh ok! I was actually so surprised when Anna left with nothing happening, now it makes sense haha. Are there any potential scenes that I might have missed (I have gone full corruption route, IK i missed the lesbian route for the boss)?

Reactions: Naxus

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I never got a blackmail route with him... Must be something else that I missed.

This game is fantastic... one of the best on here. Wish more of the RPGM games were like this.... instread of hunt and find what to do next...

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Dress for dinner
jeremys dinner dress.jpg
Hi, dear patrons!
I need your help to decide which dress Anna should wear to an important dinner with Jeremy. This time there are two options and vote will be short, just a couple of days.
If you have any feedback, please feel free to comment.
A Bigger image in attachment.

Cheers,
Deep

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Dress for dinner
View attachment 44763
Hi, dear patrons!
I need your help to decide which dress Anna should wear to an important dinner with Jeremy. This time there are two options and vote will be short, just a couple of days.

Cheers,
Deep
if Anna was with the heels of the 1st image in 2nd would be perfect :heartcoveredeyes:, I think I choose the 2nd option

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Dress for dinner
View attachment 44763
Hi, dear patrons!

Cheers,
Deep
if Anna was with the heels of the 1st image in 2nd would be perfect :heartcoveredeyes:, I think I choose the 2nd option
While I agree with you about the heels in the first picture being mandatory for either, to me the answer is always strapless... so I gotta go with option 1!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Dress for dinner
You asked about the Dress so my answer would be option 2.

reason: while I prefer strapless and both dresses fit her body well, I believe the way option 2 drapes/fits over her cleavage is a better (and more realist) look than the way option 1 cups her breasts.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes