markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Weekly update
Hello, dear patrons!
Quick update on the progress of the next update. I'm working hard to deliver it as soon as possible and at the best quality I can. Renders for the first day are almost done, and they are coming in at quite a good pace now. Some scenes now take a lot more renders as before as I want them to make more real without rushing stuff and with building up tension gradually.

Planned scenes for the next update are still the continuation of bar (where previous update left off), beach scene (personally I like it a lot), Sergey (mobster), Spa (with Andrew..interesting, interesting), Dinner (with Andrew and maybe someone else), Office, Old neighbor and another bar scene.

I would like to release this update for early patrons by the end of November, but if it takes a couple of days longer, please be nice and don't put me to the wall :)

If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I'm always open for discussion.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
deepsleep should try to keep his releases before the 20th day of the month like he used to.all the devs release their stuff at the end of the month.i dont have the time nor the dick stamina to play them all.however dod and anna take priority

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Weekly update
Hello, dear patrons!
Quick update on the progress of the next update. I'm working hard to deliver it as soon as possible and at the best quality I can. Renders for the first day are almost done, and they are coming in at quite a good pace now. Some scenes now take a lot more renders as before as I want them to make more real without rushing stuff and with building up tension gradually.

Planned scenes for the next update are still the continuation of bar (where previous update left off), beach scene (personally I like it a lot), Sergey (mobster), Spa (with Andrew..interesting, interesting), Dinner (with Andrew and maybe someone else), Office, Old neighbor and another bar scene.

I would like to release this update for early patrons by the end of November, but if it takes a couple of days longer, please be nice and don't put me to the wall :)

If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I'm always open for discussion.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
will have something with Sergey interesting, that Blowjob scene with him, if you refuse he said that it will have consequences, will the consequences happen in this update maybe. The scene on the beach looks like it's really really good :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
will have something with Sergey interesting, that Blowjob scene with him, if you refuse he said that it will have consequences, will the consequences happen in this update maybe. The scene on the beach looks like it's really really good :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

were can i that banner of anna?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
@DeepSleep says he is a good guy so that is VERY interesting.hopefully someone can give me save where anna refused.if he hurts her im gonna be PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSED.:mad:
:mad:(emotional connection to the character you see)

Rohit

May 15, 2017
Oh right, that's what happens when you automatically skip the boyfriend's dialogue because who cares :cool:

I will check that now and will give you a save if the game doesn't break.

EDIT: lmao that old dude's inner thoughts are hilarious. Anyway, here are all my saves. The 19th one is just before entering the boyfriend's apartment after being with the old guy.
Hey can you please give a save file before meeting the old guy?....I missed that part too..

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
New player here, what happens if I wasn't nice to Timothy in the beginning? Does that open up lesbian path with the other coworker? Like with scene when we run into two girls in copy room, two thugs in alley etc.

Also, any tips for most erotic playthrough?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes